PDA

View Full Version : Podcast discussion ideas

Steve
02-09-2008, 10:30 AM
I was thinking something that would be fun would be to have a promote your product or service discussion every once in a while where we could have forum members who sell to lawn care business owners, call in and tell us a little about their product or service and how they got started with it.

Steve
02-12-2008, 09:25 PM
I had some more ideas on podcast discussions. We could have a business book discussion where we talk about different business books we read and what we learned from them.

I am reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad now and I am loving it.

We could also maybe have a time when we just talk about whatever anyone brings up. Any business questions or ideas. Kinda like a free form time and just roll with it.

All Aspects Landscaping
02-12-2008, 10:40 PM
how often are you planning on doing this? would it help to be a little more organized.... pick the top viewed threads and discuss those for the first 15 minutes... then maybe hit on a direct topic thats affecting the guys now...ie snow, heat, rain?.... then maybe new products in the industry. and the good and bad?? hope it helps

Steve
02-13-2008, 11:47 AM
Yea that does help! Good ideas!

justin_time
02-13-2008, 01:06 PM
Just got an idea... maybe we can talk about how to get a website domain name and explain how it works and how to get online and all that technical stuff of websites

Steve
02-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Yea that would be good too! We could have a open topic section maybe? Where if you call in you can bring up a topic to talk about?

justin_time
02-13-2008, 03:34 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 13 2008,1:51)]Yea that would be good too! We could have a open topic section maybe? Where if you call in you can bring up a topic to talk about?
Yeah that's good.. I think it would work out better this way...

I should be able to join tonight