PDA

View Full Version : Podcast 2/11/08 Wanna Join?

Steve
02-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Anyone interested in calling in tonight on my skype.com podcast? Sometime between 6pm and 8pm est? I will keep the show hopefully to a half our long.

If you have any thoughts on topics, please post.

I was thinking about a couple but I will go with the flow of the callers.

Some ideas: When to take on your first employee, myspace marketing and maybe search engine optimization.

Let me know if you are interested.

Remember to add me to your skype.com contact list my screen name is GopherHaul

justin_time
02-11-2008, 04:37 PM
I wish I could but I have to go to men's bowling league tonight....... *http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif

Hopefully I can do this tomorrow

lawnandgardenwv
02-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Will be there!

Brian Gardner

Steve
02-11-2008, 09:32 PM
What a night we had. I had a great two hour plus talk with Brian and Richard. Then another great chat with Fernando and Justin. I gotta clean up the audio on some of it and then I will get it up online!

Thanks everyone for taking part!

justin_time
02-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 11 2008,10:32)]What a night we had. I had a great two hour plus talk with Brian and Richard. Then another great chat with Fernando and Justin. I gotta clean up the audio on some of it and then I will get it up online!

Thanks everyone for taking part!
No problem... There was some great ideas from Fernando... I actually think it's gonna work out

Steve
02-12-2008, 08:37 AM
Justin,

You also had a great idea about the article you submitted to the newspaper.

Can you tell everyone a little about that story and what you did to get into the paper?

Also do you have a scan of the article we could see?

justin_time
02-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 12 2008,9:37)]Also do you have a scan of the article we could see?
I'm gonna have to dig deep to find that article.. it's been 5 yrs of that... that was before I started my business so I'll have to look for it.. but i'm sure i have it somewhere

Steve
02-12-2008, 05:01 PM
While you look for it, can you tell everyone a little of the background as far as what happened and what you did?

All Aspects Landscaping
02-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Id like to get in on the next one.... is there anyway you can pm everyone steve... i didnt see that post

Steve
02-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Yes, what is your skype name and I will add you to the list. Or just add me. My screen name is GopherHaul.

When is the best times for you to do this?

All Aspects Landscaping
02-12-2008, 09:35 PM
dunno.... ill add you... how does it work? do we all talk at the same time... kinda like a bunch of dudes having virtual coffee??