PDA

View Full Version : GopherHaul Podcast 2/7/08

Steve
02-07-2008, 07:53 PM
GopherHaul Podcast 2/7/08

Tonight I had Richard and Brian.

We had a great chat on making lawn care training videos and talking about their sites and business.

You can download the mp3 file here (http://www.gophergraphics.com/audio/GopherHaul-podcast-02-7-08-Brian-LawnAndGardenWV.mp3). (High Quality = Larger File)

Richard what did you think about it?

ritchiem
02-07-2008, 07:57 PM
It was a great experience. I am looking forward to many, many more. I am still full of excitement from what we talked about.

Steve
02-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Richard,

Since this is all new to all of us. Can you tell us a little about what you like most about it? What did you think of the experience of taking part in the show?

I will be getting the podcast up shortly so others can hear it too.

ritchiem
02-07-2008, 08:25 PM
yes very new experience for me...it was easy using skype thats for sure. Having three of us on there was great, really made us all think and we fed off each other. I think three would be ideal, max out at four people. Or else we would just talk over each other.

Once we get into more direct topics I believe the shows will really fly. Also, if we had a planner or a topic night where someone like myself could plan or do some research about the topic would be great too..."a job planned out, is a job half done".

Steve
02-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Oh yes, having it planned out more could really help.

How did it work for you as far as being able to jump in when you had a question or wanted to make a comment? Was it easy or no? How could we make it easier to do that in the future?

justin_time
02-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Sorry I missed it.. I would of joined if I could of. Where's the podcast ? I'd like to hear it.. Hope you guys plan to do more of this. I am willing to join in.

lawnandgardenwv
02-08-2008, 07:48 AM
Steve and Richard:

Enjoyed the great conversation last night. I definitely think this could turn into an ongoing beneficial Q & A show for green industry pros to gain pearls of wisdom.

I look forward to generating new themes and topics where there are different perspectives. Our backgrounds are different and this will create a dynamic exchange of ideas.

Keep me posted on the Podcast posting and can't wait until the next session.

ritchiem
02-08-2008, 09:25 AM
Hey Steve how is the podcast file coming along? Are you going to incorporate a player within the site?

Steve
02-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Ok I just got the podcast edited and produced. Yikes this isn't as easy as it looks!

I am really happy with the audio levels! They are amazing compared to older ways I used to do podcasts.

You can download the mp3 file here (http://www.gophergraphics.com/audio/GopherHaul-podcast-02-7-08-Brian-LawnAndGardenWV.mp3).

I will also get it up on my Odeo podcast site to allow you to stream it and also on Apple iTunes.

Let me know what you think of it.

This is awesome! You can listen to the podcasts as you browse the forum!

lawnandgardenwv
02-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Steve:

Enjoyed the Podcast**we shared a lot of great information and the quality was incredible.

Look forward to more!

justin_time
02-08-2008, 02:38 PM
So.. when's the next podcast ? I can't wait to join it.. hehe http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

justin_time
02-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 08 2008,11:48)]Ok I just got the podcast edited and produced. Yikes this isn't as easy as it looks!

I am really happy with the audio levels! They are amazing compared to older ways I used to do podcasts.

You can download the mp3 file here (http://www.gophergraphics.com/audio/GopherHaul-podcast-02-7-08-Brian-LawnAndGardenWV.mp3).

I will also get it up on my Odeo podcast site to allow you to stream it and also on Apple iTunes.

Let me know what you think of it.

This is awesome! You can listen to the podcasts as you browse the forum!
This podcasts.. is so cool

I just listened to it and I got some great tips

It sounded like a lawn care radio show without commercials hehe

Hopefully we can get this podcast can become the new gopherhaul show

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

ritchiem
02-08-2008, 09:47 PM
wow I just got over 120 hits to the podcast in the last 30mins

Steve
02-09-2008, 07:54 AM
Great!

What's next Richard? A talk on Search Engine Optimization? RSS Feeds ? What topics are you thinking of?

Little's
02-10-2008, 02:11 AM
I listened to the podcast today. You guys did a great job. I am definitely looking forward to more. I listen to my MP3 player everyday while I am working, and I am a big fan of podcasts. I am looking forward to more! Also, the longer, the better.

Steve
02-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Brandon, I am glad you like them! Are you going to be able to join us too? Have you considered downloading skype.com and adding us to your contact group? My name is GopherHaul on there.

ritchiem
02-10-2008, 11:21 AM
and you can add me too

justin_time
02-11-2008, 04:55 PM
justinpitre is mine

justin_time
02-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Steve... i don't know if it's possible but it would be fun so we can add our Skype id (like our e-mail.. and msn.. and yahoo).. just like the rest in our profile