PDA

View Full Version : Lawn and Garden Webvision

Steve
01-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Here is the latest press release from lawn and garden webvision promoting GopherHaul.

New Shows Added on Lawn & Garden Webvision (http://www.pr.com/press-release/66315) - Charlotte, NC, January 04, 2008 **(PR.com)** Lawn & Garden WebvisionTM (LGWV) is pleased to announce the addition of 3 new shows to their on-demand lineup.

• Treebuzz will provide the latest news, information, tips, and techniques for the tree care/arborist industry.
• Gopherhaul is an entrepreneurial business show that helps green industry professionals with innovative ideas to help their business.
• TreeTV/Arbortalk Radio, is a combination of on demand videos for the tree care industry, in addition to featuring advice and entertainment from their nationally syndicated talk radio show.

Brian Gardner, President, stated, “Our viewer’s interests are diverse, therefore it is important to offer a variety of shows to meet their needs. This brings our total number of show choices to 6, and we have plans to add 3 additional shows within the next 45 days.”

Lawn & Garden WebvisionTM features:

• On demand television-style programming, with how-to segments, innovative product reviews, and equipment tips by industry professionals.
• Global lawn & garden news and event coverage.
• Social-networking platforms featuring user-video uploads and a professional/consumer forum.
• B2B and B2C solutions for manufacturers, dealers, industry professionals, and consumers.
• Rich media solutions…and much more

For more information visit LGWV online @ www.lawnandgardenwv.com .

Contact Information
Lawn & Garden Media Solutions, LLC
Brian Gardner
bgardnerlgwv@aol.com
lawnandgardenwv.com

pmblair
01-06-2008, 12:19 AM
NICE!!!

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif

realhuntin
01-06-2008, 12:39 AM
Very impressive.

How does this make you feel Steve?

Is this part of your goals?

Steve
01-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Quote[/b] ]Very impressive.

How does this make you feel Steve?

Is this part of your goals?

Thanks Patrick and Tim.

I like it a lot.

I have always been absolutely frustrated by the lack of people I could turn to, to talk about business ideas, dreams and goals. Being able to put this forum together and the videos makes me happy because it creates a platform to share thoughts and information and pass on things I have learned. Also It give me a chance to mentally expand my mind and grow with all of you.

When you look around your immediate circle how many of them are you able to sit back and talk about business ideas and issues?

Do you have many or few or none?

Ideally, at least here you have some you can bounce ideas off of.

So if any of this helps us from feeling stifled, then it has done it's job.

FourSeasons
01-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Quote[/b] ]I have always been absolutely frustrated by the lack of people I could turn to, to talk about business ideas, dreams and goals. Being able to put this forum together and the videos makes me happy because it creates a platform to share thoughts and information and pass on things I have learned. Also It give me a chance to mentally expand my mind and grow with all of you.

When you look around your immediate circle how many of them are you able to sit back and talk about business ideas and issues?

Do you have many or few or none?

Ideally, at least here you have some you can bounce ideas off of.

So if any of this helps us from feeling stifled, then it has done it's job.

Good point Steve.
I have 2 friends that I talk about business ideas with. They also are small business owners. One owns a nursery and the other one does real estate himself and owns a sign post business for real estate signs.
These 2 friends are the only 2 friends that I talk with on a almost daily basis.

So its nice to be able to go on here to and talk about business ideas.

pmblair
01-06-2008, 11:41 PM
I talk business all the time... with Church members... my dad... and of course my wife and my business partner... the three of us are constantly talking business.

Hey Steve, I have some questions for you, if you don't mind me asking...

Were or are you in the lawn care business?
Other than sales, what part do you actually play in the Gopher software business (did you program it, pay to have it created, etc)?
Do you have any advice for someone who has an idea for software that wants to get it done, packaged and sell it?

lawnandgardenwv
01-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Hey Steve:

Thanks for working with us**I wish I had a resource like Gohperhaul when I was in the business.

Keep up the great work. We look forward to helping to distribute your words of wisdom on global level.

Brian

Steve
01-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Thanks everyone. I am very glad we all found each other and share this common adventurous drive.

As far as the software goes, i am the promoter. If you want to get software made, I am sure you could find people out there to make it.

The big difference between software and lawn care is that one is a service and the other is a product. The product has to be supported indefinitely.

I think service businesses are a lot easier to start than product businesses especially when you are making the product. But if you are interested, experiment!