PDA

View Full Version : Paperless Bill Paying

tiedeman
06-27-2007, 02:12 PM
So for the last 2 years or so I have received a good portion of my bills through email. I can view the statements online, and pay my bills online as well. I save almost $5.00 a year just in postage for each regular occuring monthly bill.

I started out getting my phone bill, cell phone, and power bill online, and like I said I have been doing that for a while now. But lately, I have been pushing to get all of my bills through email. I got most of my credit card statements, both personal and business signed up this week and some other bills as well. I receive around 12 bills a month through email. I figure that I save around $60.00 a year in postage. The only thing I have left to do is get my truck bill and water bill (which they don't have an option for water bill) signed up.

Well, I went to do my truck bill today, and I got a big surprise. Just to receive your statement every month, it costs $6.95. Now why the heck would I want to spend $84 a year to receive my bill through email. Heck, I am saving them money too because they don't have to send anything out through the postal system.

I guess that is one bill that I won't be able to receive online. What a bunch of idoits!

myrlin
06-27-2007, 02:46 PM
You got that right same thing here

Barry