PDA

View Full Version : New Chevy Camaro

Steve
06-17-2006, 02:15 AM
Will the new Chevy Camaro help GM pull itself out of it's funk?

Do you like it or dislike it?

kc2006
06-17-2006, 01:19 PM
A car can look totally different in a picture then it does in real life. Some of the other photos I saw of the car made it look really good, that picture looks funky though. I like the car, the side of the car looks just like the first gen (67-69) camaro's, but they could of kept going with the retro look, I mean look at how big of a hit the mustang is.

Will it pull them out of the slump? I doubt it. They'll probably over price it like they do most of their high performance cars. The gto was overpriced and it got cut in it's 3rd year. If they were smart, they'd do like ford did. All mustangs have the same basic design chassis wise from like 79 or something and up. Saves huge money on production so they were able to offer them cheap(er). Instead of redoing stuff every 5 years, leave it alone, I know a certain mower company that did the same thing, had a great thing and redid it and now they're big money and some have issues.

Steve
06-17-2006, 08:12 PM
I don't think I like the front end. Although it is nice to see new muscle cars being made. I bet with a different paint job, this car would really sand out.