PDA

View Full Version : Basic Instinct 2

Steve
04-03-2006, 01:13 PM
The first ‘Basic Instinct’ scored $353 million worldwide when it was released in 1992.

How much did Basic Instinct 2 make opening weekend?

$3.2 million. That's a hefty drop. Someone lost a lot of money on this movie.

If you saw the trailer (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430912/trailers), you might think this movie was a disaster in the making.

Are you planning on seeing it?

tiedeman
04-03-2006, 04:47 PM
I have heard a lot of bad things about it. My wife and I went to go see V for Vendeta last week...that is a must see. Amazing movie that keeps you constantly entertained.

Steve
04-03-2006, 04:52 PM
The screen play for that movie was done by the Wachowski brothers. They also wrote the Matrix.

They create great movies.

I want to see it also.

It really makes you reflect on our government as well with all the domestic spying going on.

Did you feel it had a WWII Germany feel to it as well?

There seemed to be a lot of symbolism in the movie trailers I saw.

tiedeman
04-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ April 03 2006,4:52)]The screen play for that movie was done by the Wachowski brothers. They also wrote the Matrix.

They create great movies.

I want to see it also.

It really makes you reflect on our government as well with all the domestic spying going on.

Did you feel it had a WWII Germany feel to it as well?

There seemed to be a lot of symbolism in the movie trailers I saw.
Well, when you look at the a lot of the trailers you would think that it would be cheesy, but it's not. It is truly amazing!

It reminds me kind of like a WWII era, but then again it reminds kind of like the book "1984".

My wife and I are actually going to go see it again here this weekend.