PDA

View Full Version : Who gave you the biggest problem?

Steve
03-14-2006, 05:41 PM
When you were considering starting your business, who gave you the most problems, friends or family?

Who gives your the most problems now as you are running your business?

Who did you find was most supportive of your dreams to start a business?

maelawncare
03-15-2006, 12:03 AM
the person that has given me the most crapp is my WIFE. Beleave it or not, she does not beleave in me. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif

tiedeman
03-15-2006, 05:02 AM
Least supportive was my parents

Still today my parents are least supportive as well. They always say something like, "It's nice that you are doing this, but you need to find a job with some benefits"

My wife is and has been the most supportive. Anything that I do she stands behind me. The only thing that she disagrees about is when I buy large pieces of equipment

Steve
03-15-2006, 01:57 PM
What you are both experiencing is very common I feel. Why do you feel those closest to us sometimes are the least supportive when it comes to starting a business?

Quote[/b] ]They always say something like, "It's nice that you are doing this, but you need to find a job with some benefits"
Something interesting to think about is how many jobs now are scaling back or removing their benefits? Look at what is going on now in the automotive industry.
These companies are filing for bankruptcy and then stripping the benefits of their employees.