PDA

View Full Version : Different Services

Andrew's Lawn Care
06-02-2008, 03:23 PM
So wondering what other services everyone offers besides the mowing, trimming. I am looking for new things to offer mainly something that is really easy to do but you can make a killing.

Steve
06-11-2008, 02:43 PM
What about planting flowers? Pond installations?

musician/lawnman
06-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Quote[/b] (Andrew's Lawn Care @ June 02 2008,3:23)]mainly something that is really easy to do but you can make a killing.
I hear hookers do pretty well?

Little's
06-12-2008, 12:58 AM
You can make good money doing irrigation repairs. I make great money working on trees. Brush clearing too, it's not real easy, but I charge $900 per day with me and 2 guys, I pay them $150 per day each. That leaves $600 for me. But I still do better just working on trees.

UniversityLandscapers
06-12-2008, 01:32 AM
We do a lot of pruning/weeding, other basic landscape maintenance tasks. I've also done small installations with turf and planting and a lot of jobs with landscape fabric and either gravel/mulch. I tend to get a few calls about junk removal too, as people often have piles of brush and tree trimmings they want me to take away.

Andrew's Lawn Care
06-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Quote[/b] (UniversityLandscapers @ June 12 2008,1:32)]We do a lot of pruning/weeding, other basic landscape maintenance tasks. I've also done small installations with turf and planting and a lot of jobs with landscape fabric and either gravel/mulch. I tend to get a few calls about junk removal too, as people often have piles of brush and tree trimmings they want me to take away.
So how do you advertise or let people know that you do those services?