PDA

View Full Version : Let's see your winter marketing material

Steve
11-17-2005, 04:49 PM
Let's see your winter marketing material.

Steve
11-17-2005, 04:50 PM
ECS said

We do Caretaking and Snow Removal during the non lawn season. Below is a letter that I sent out to 200 homeowners, most of which do not live here, but have a second or third home here. Out of the 200 letters, we recieved 8 responses. We ended up getting 4 plow jobs, one caretaking job, and a lawn for next year.

Dear Homeowner,

First, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Bill, and I have been in Jackson Hole, Wyoming since July of 1989. During that time I have worked for a local property management company for 6 years. I was the resident manager at Golf Creek Ranch for 5 of those years and the on site Caretakers for Sunny & Warren Adler for the past year.

Winter in Jackson, Wyoming is just around the corner. One thing that comes with a Wyoming winter is snow. It is not a question of whether or not Jackson will recieve snow, but more a question of how much. With snow on the way, it is also a question as to who will keep your property cleared of that snow.

There is nothing like some fresh snow. It seems to brighten up the world and give it a sense of freshness. It also means it is time to get to work and clean up the driveway and the sidewalks, not always an easy task and not always a task that one can accomplish for several reasons, such as health, time or your not being here to take care of it.

Snow in the driveway should never be ignored, even if you are not in Jackson. It is just as important to have a clean, snow free driveway in your abscence as in your prescence. A snow filled driveway is like having a sign on your home saying Vacancy. Add security to your home can start with something as simple as plowing the driveway and can be added to with weekly inspections.

Along with clearing snow, Elk Country Services provide weekly house checks and inspections for a number of homes in Jackson Hole. Your home can be placed on our schedule to be checked each week for problems ranging from water leaks, broken windows, roof leaks and any other problems which may arise in your abscence. We offer a service to take care of your property when you are not here to do so. Amoung those services are things as simple as watering your house plants and starting your vehichle while checking your home.

We are fully insured and have a list of references which can be viewed at www.jacksonholewyoming.net. You will see that we are dedicated to our job and our clients and treat every property as though it was our own.

Contact Elk Country Services to take care of your property. We will gladly put you on a schedule to have your property cleared of snow and your unoccupied home checked each week.

Sincerely,

Bill Arnold
Elk Country Services
http://www.jacksonholewyoming.net
elky@this is my email .com
307-690-**** (Bill)
307-690-**** (Michele)