PDA

View Full Version : I need someone to make me a website

connor
05-21-2008, 09:37 PM
Hey I'm looking to get a simple website made for my lawn care company. Something simple with a couple pictures and contact information. If anyone knows someone or a site I could use to pay somebody to make one that would be great.

EatingEmoKids
05-22-2008, 01:42 AM
hey connor, I could design you a nice website for your company. I would love to talk with you about your ideas for the website. Feel free to share them here or email me if you would like. endofsorrow1990@gmail.com

manandamower
07-29-2008, 10:41 AM
Hey Conner, I don't know if someone else is helping you out yet with your website, and I don't know if you have a name or ideas for it yet, but I could give you the domain name "www.applelawns.com" and the website that goes along with it (already built) for like $100.( if that's more than you were thinking we can negotiate). I am willing to change the website around a little too if its not exactly what you want.

jab1472
11-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Hey Conner, I don't know if someone else is helping you out yet with your website, and I don't know if you have a name or ideas for it yet, but I could give you the domain name "www.applelawns.com" and the website that goes along with it (already built) for like $100.( if that's more than you were thinking we can negotiate). I am willing to change the website around a little too if its not exactly what you want.

hey what can you do with my site it needs help maybe some flash 4seasonsva.com thanks jay