PDA

View Full Version : Added Service

baglady
04-25-2008, 12:22 AM
One of my girlfriends just got a sales job with a landscaping company and she ran into a lady that serviced these dog dumpsters or trashcans as part of a service that she was offering. In newer communities they now have these trash cans that are hung up and the owners drop their dogs pop into them. She changes the liners in the trash cans. Not sure how much she charges but any little bit is a help. What do you guys think?

Steve
04-25-2008, 12:41 PM
That is fascinating! I wonder if you could also offer to install them.

Do you have any pictures of what these look like? I'd love to see it.

How many do they have in these different communities?

What if you could present this service to local home owner associations, where you would install these devices and empty them for a certain fee per month?

Tell me more of your thoughts on this.

baglady
04-27-2008, 06:06 PM
The picture is exactly what I am talking about. My girlfriend has given me four complexes that I am going to follow up on tomorrow. Not sure if you can install but I will get all that info and get back with you.

justin_time
04-27-2008, 07:07 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ April 25 2008,12:41)]
Why is this sign in French ? did ya just find this picture Steve ?

Need me to translate ?

Steve
04-27-2008, 08:50 PM
It was the best picture I could find to show what this thing is LOL. If you find one that isn't in french, please post it.

I am looking forwards to hearing how this turns out!

I really love this idea.

baglady
04-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Check this site out it will give you information on the dog dumpsters. http://www.dogi-dogi.com/station.htm.

Steve
04-29-2008, 07:34 AM
That is fantastic. Let us know how this service works out for you and when you start to offer this service.

I really would like to hear what kind of feedback you get.