PDA

View Full Version : Landscape Software

baglady
04-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Hello all, I am just writing to see if anyone has used Pro Landscape. This is software that designs your work. It is really neat. You take a picture of the house that you are doing landscape at and this software allows you to landscape the actual picture right there on the screen you can add/remove trees, shrubs, flowers, walls, etc. You can also hang lighting so that your customers can see exactly what they are getting. I tend to spend money on things because they look good and has bells and whistles. Oh yeah this software also lets you do drawings to scale it does everything. Now the cost. The cost is $1,300.00. I certainly am not going to plunk $1300.00 down right now but I was just wondering if anyone has used this software or something similar and what do you think of it?

Steve
04-11-2008, 04:09 PM
I don't think we have seen too many business owners on here use that software. I think I have seen a lot more use photoshop.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

baglady
04-11-2008, 06:52 PM
I am the one that also bought the 4,000 pictures. It looks like good software but I don't think it is a good purchase for me right now.

Steve
04-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Actually all those pictures might be able to help you because you could potentially use parts of them to add to a picture of a potential customer's landscape.

Then you could come up with a rough idea on how the place would look!