PDA

View Full Version : Warning!!!!!

makbootzy
03-26-2008, 01:31 PM
So I took my van in to U0Haul to have the hitch installed...after I left went to tsc to purchase a trailer and notice the fiberglass fender was cracked and very light scrathes down the side of my van! This was at the Topeka Ks location out past 37th and Topeka blvrd. I like how they dont even bother telling me they did it. My guess is if I tried to do anything about it they would deny it http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif ....I also was in the parking lot when my van was nascar drivin out of the garage!

I think it would be a good idea to check your vehicle for damage before and after you let it go with anyone...even your own employees.

Steve
03-26-2008, 01:44 PM
I am sorry about that.

I bet you could file a claim against their insurance company or have them pay for it. How much $ damage do you think it is?

justin_time
03-26-2008, 02:01 PM
Quote[/b] (makbootzy @ Mar. 26 2008,1:31)]So I took my van in to U0Haul to have the hitch installed...after I left went to tsc to purchase a trailer and notice the fiberglass fender was cracked and very light scrathes down the side of my van! This was at the Topeka Ks location out past 37th and Topeka blvrd. I like how they dont even bother telling me they did it. My guess is if I tried to do anything about it they would deny it *http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif ....I also was in the parking lot when my van was nascar drivin out of the garage!

I think it would be a good idea to check your vehicle for damage before and after you let it go with anyone...even your own employees.
They had an episode on tv about Uhaul being bad like that

makbootzy
03-26-2008, 02:13 PM
Probably not much to fix the only thing that is really noticable is the fender...that can be taken off I cann bondo then have it painted

lawnindustryconsultants.com
03-26-2008, 02:34 PM
Take that van back up there and tell them to have it fixed if they deny get the police involved you have your receipt if it is noticable on your van that is your image dont ruin or let them ruin they have insurance