PDA

View Full Version : Contract Letter for Customers

LGYardService
02-20-2008, 11:35 PM
Hey Everyone,

Spring is just around the corner! Today i was thinkinga bout some of the things I should be getting ready for. I started to design a flyer that I'm going to use for attracting new customers but then I rememebred that I'm going to be offering contracts this year. I have already customized a contract template to fit my needs. The only thing I need is a "welcome" letter to for my existing customers to realize that I am offering contracts this year. Does anyone have a template I can use for a letter that will get my existing customers to get ready for the mowing season and let them know I will be offering contracts? Kinda like a newsletter that lets them know the new offerings and services that I will be offering this year. I was looking in Gopher's templates abd theres afew I could use but not exactly what i was looking for. I would really appreciate if somone could give me some advise!

Oh yeah I was gonna tell everyone that I got my 2007 service serveys sent out to all my customers! LOL

And I can't wait to see how this podcast goes tomorow! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

Luke

justin_time
02-21-2008, 01:15 AM
Is the one I sent ya through Skype good enough ?

Let me know... I can also post it on the forum for everybody else tomorrow

Steve
02-21-2008, 01:16 AM
I'd love to see what you made for this.

justin_time
02-21-2008, 01:32 AM
The square brackets are the words that can be changed with Merge fields... Merge fields are words that come from a database... you can create such a thing in microsoft word in the menu below

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d192/justinpitre/mailmerge.jpg

Steve
02-21-2008, 12:40 PM
Justin,

That is fantastic! Thank you! Here is a screen shot of it.

Greenmind
03-15-2008, 05:47 AM
How did your contract proposals go? I just sent out my contracts via email and I hope I'll have a few sign up. I offer leaf clean up and 2 seasonal cleanups. I also offered a few free visits if they signed up and payed in advance. Let me know how your proposals went and what they said. I really need to have yearly service with my customers. Last year I had to find a winter job to keep money coming in.