PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE FROM COLORADO?

ABurlison
01-31-2008, 09:42 PM
I have been considering relocating for quite awhile now, and wanted to know if anyone is from Colorado, mostly Northern, from Denver to Fort Collins?
I lived over in that area for a year when I went to school, and the wife and I loved the area and have talked about moving for quite some time.
What's the lawn care business like over there, with such a higher altitude does it affect the growing conditions and peoples need for Lawn Care??

Would like some inside Colorado replies on your opinions on this type of business being succesful and the conditions over there, like growing season dates and that sort of thing.

Thanks,

ANDY

Steve
02-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Hi Andy,

When would you like to ideally make such a move? I do wonder what part of the season is best to try this.

ABurlison
02-01-2008, 05:05 PM
I think anytime between now and April would be ideal, so that way I hit the market before the real need for lawn care arises. That way if I market to people I will be fresh in their minds when the grass starts growing again. I'm not familiar with thier season times over there, so it would be nice to talk to someone from that area to get some inside information.
I do know they are a colder climate than where I'm from, Where I'm from now is a zone 8 and most of colorado is a 5 and below.