PDA

View Full Version : Gene Simmons on Mad Money

Steve
01-18-2008, 11:45 PM
If you get a chance tonight, turn on Mad Money. Gene Simmons is going to be a guest on the show.

pmblair
01-20-2008, 02:06 AM
MAN! I missed it.... I wonder if I can find it online anywhere..... ?

Steve
01-20-2008, 02:53 AM
It's possible, I didn't check.

Gene gave Jim the low down.

He told Jim, he didn't have any more time he could give the Apprentice show. He has a new season of his Family Jewels show to record. 32 episodes. Along with an upcoming Kiss tour and a bunch of other things.

I think the show was a tough fit for Gene because he doesn't seem to want to play the Apprentice game by it's rules. He will play it by his rules but when there is a conflict, he seems to have better things to work on.

I am thinking he must be the 2nd richest person on that show after Trump and his net worth must eclipse everyone else on that show.

I didn't like how Jim Kramer acted on the Apprentice either. He was too quick to cut Gene down. Then surprisingly enough, he invites him onto his Mad Money show the next day. Very fascinating.

pmblair
01-20-2008, 02:58 AM
Kramer is definitely the "shock jock" of Wall Street. I didn't like him on the Apprentice, though.... he was just being too much of a pompus weiner.

...and I think you're right... Gene's net worth is probably more than any 3 of them put together (the players, that is).

I'll still watch the show because I want to see Trace Adkins, Lennox Lewis and Tito Ortiz..... plus, I wanna see Piers Morgan get the crap kicked outta him by Vinnie Pastore! lol