PDA

View Full Version : Sick or Injured?

realhuntin
12-27-2007, 01:32 AM
Get Aflac, Grab that duck by the neck and hold on. It is worth the money to insure yourself against accidents. If you get sick or injured. WHO will take care of your customers and MOST OF ALL who will take care of your FAMILY and your home? If you are down and out so is your business and all you have worked for, you can lose your home, and put MAJOR hardships on family unless you have a back up plan "B" persay. If you don't have a plan "B" then you need to get one ASAP. Get your DUCKs in a row. Health Care Insurance in the US stinks for the one man show or small business that only has a few seasonal employee's it is outragusly expensive for the most part, there are some small plans you can get between 400 and 600 a month with very little coverage but any little bit you can get will help wqith med bills but they don't like to payout for day to day living expenses and with you out of the game then who is going to help with these cost of living bills. You will be saying more than aflac if this ever happens to you.

What is you thoughts on this?

Thanks
Tim

Steve
12-27-2007, 09:24 AM
I did know at least one person who shared with me their story on using aflac and it was a positive one. I can't remember the specifics but I think he was paid with cash by them to take care of his expenses.

Do you know anymore about this? What the costs are and how much they cover you for?

realhuntin
01-04-2008, 02:33 AM
Heres what I got.

http://www.aflac.com/us/en/employers/policyofferings.aspx

makbootzy
01-04-2008, 04:31 AM
I also think you should have a savings account ror this situation and have enough in there to live on for a year.

Steve
01-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Is there some sort a price range one could be looking to pay for Aflac coverage?

realhuntin
01-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Quote[/b] (makbootzy @ Jan. 04 2008,4:31)]I also think you should have a savings account ror this situation and have enough in there to live on for a year.
As a rule you should have enough set back to last you at the least 90 days (3months) without receiveing any income at all.

So if you have living expenses of 5k per month you should have 15k set back just to cover living expenses.