PDA

View Full Version : Business growth and improvement for next year?

Steve
10-09-2005, 11:07 AM
How are you planning on growing your business next year? What are some of your new plans and goals?

shipent
10-11-2005, 06:20 PM
I plan on sending out referal coupons with all invoices for my fall services. Hoping they will either have their friends and neighbors use us for their fall work, or remember it next spring.

Also plan to print door hangers for placement on nearby residences where we already service. Since the price of fuel has increased so much, to go in size, I want to hit more customers on the same block rather than more "all over town" there for saving money on fuel as well as building the business.

I try to increase each year a precent or two more than the year before as a goal. They year, we have exploded, and are 49% larger than last year. So if I can do a 49% increase again next year.. I will be VERY HAPPY!

UnitedEnvironment.com
10-11-2005, 07:57 PM
we are adding irrigation to our list of services next season, (assuming we pass the test this winter) and attending a trade show next weekend as well as in january, they tend to really help out business.