PDA

View Full Version : BidClerk Construction Reporting

realhuntin
12-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Bid Cleck Construction Reporting is anyone using this service to find landscape or hardscape jobs in thier area.

We are and it is nice to have somthing like this to hepl search out new construction leads & bid request.

Here is a link to check it out.

http://www.bidclerk.com/?utm_so....3977022 (http://www.bidclerk.com/?utm_source=overture&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=dodge_reports&OVRAW=dodge%20reports&OVKEY=dodge%20report&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=1681116522&OVKWID=47233977022)

Steve
12-18-2007, 06:14 AM
Hi Tim,

This is the first I have seen this site. Would a homeowner visit it to get different bids on a construction job for their home?

What do you like or dislike about it?

realhuntin
12-18-2007, 07:18 AM
Hi Steve,
Yes home owners as well can post projects they want or need to have done, subcribers can view this information and have a chance to bid on it.

I am a subcriber to this service, we have won bids on two different patio project. We have also bid some landscape projects we're still in the running for, so I would have to let you know when or if we are awarded the jobs.

Benifits: 1 good job from it will pay for the service for a year from profits you would receive from a job you would have never known about.
You can search area specific so it will cut down on browsing.

Steve
12-18-2007, 07:38 AM
What should a lawn care operator expect to pay for this service for the year?

realhuntin
12-18-2007, 09:22 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 18 2007,7:38)]What should a lawn care operator expect to pay for this service for the year?
it is like $39 per month on a month to month you can get it for less if you subscribe longer on a lump sum.

Steve
12-19-2007, 04:05 AM
When you initially signed up for this, was it important to you to check and see somehow, how many other lawn care operators were subscribed to this service in your area?

Or could you not find that information out?

realhuntin
12-19-2007, 06:48 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 19 2007,4:05)]When you initially signed up for this, was it important to you to check and see somehow, how many other lawn care operators were subscribed to this service in your area?

Or could you not find that information out?
It wasnt important but you have raised a good question and no I was unable to find this type of info.

ABurlison
12-19-2007, 07:08 PM
i didn't see anything pertaining to just Lawn Care, mostly construction and Landscaping Installation, unless I just didn't see it right?

realhuntin
12-19-2007, 07:35 PM
Quote[/b] (ABurlison @ Dec. 19 2007,7:08)]i didn't see anything pertaining to just Lawn Care, mostly construction and Landscaping Installation, unless I just didn't see it right?
This is a site that list new and renovation construction leads.

I use it to find Landscape & Hardsacpe jobs. I haven't seen any lawncare listed yet, but you can work the lawncare in on the bottom side if you are sucessful bidding on a landscape job, home owners post on here all the time, these are normally people that CAN afford it and what the work done right. It does cost a fee for them to post a job requesting bids.