PDA

View Full Version : pmblair or others

landonkade
12-06-2007, 09:28 PM
pmblair

i was asking rodman this question and he told me to get with u or any others that could give me advice on this.

I was going to see if there is any way that u could modify the real estate letter to make it more grabbing and a attention getter, and understanding describing how it works for the seller to the buyer with a 1 year contract.

I talked to a real estate broker that i do some homes though and she had said it would be a really good idea to have, and that she would pass it along.

Steve
12-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Matt,

You know something that would be really attention getting too? If say Tony was able to put together some yard signs that said, buy this house and get free lawn care for a year.

You could then have a flyer with a picture of these signs that would show the home for sale and the yard sign with the lawn care promotion. That could help move houses too!

landonkade
12-06-2007, 10:37 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 06 2007,9:59)]Matt,

You know something that would be really attention getting too? If say Tony was able to put together some yard signs that said, buy this house and get free lawn care for a year.

You could then have a flyer with a picture of these signs that would show the home for sale and the yard sign with the lawn care promotion. That could help move houses too!
yeah that would be good, see what he could do. or if he could set up something for me to download to use as a flyer.

I think there would be a tramendous responce to it, i dont see anyone doing that here,lol

if there could be no charge for it,or would that be impossiable

pmblair
12-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Hey Matt... I can't work on it tonight, but I will definitely do that when I get a chance! = )

Steve
12-07-2007, 02:31 AM
I sent Tony an email on this topic. Maybe he will have further insight.

landonkade
12-07-2007, 03:37 AM
Quote[/b] (pmblair @ Dec. 06 2007,11:05)]Hey Matt... *I can't work on it tonight, but I will definitely do that when I get a chance! *= )
k, that sounds great

AMW Graphics
12-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 06 2007,9:59)]Matt,

We could even put the house on the yard sign if wanted/needed.

You could do 10 yard signs (full color) with a different house on each one, i think it would be pretty cool.

landonkade
12-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Quote[/b] (AMW Graphics @ Dec. 07 2007,12:19)]Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 06 2007,9:59)]Matt,

You could do 10 yard signs (full color) with a different house on each one, i think it would be pretty cool.
is there a way someone could show me samples on flyers and yard signs.

I thought that could probaly do something at bottom of flyer: designed by so and so .com, i could advertise your business that way to people to drive them to your website. just a thought

make it eye catching and stands out making them say: wow very creative and a good idea to save money on selling a home

landonkade
12-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Dec. 07 2007,1:45)]Quote[/b] (AMW Graphics @ Dec. 07 2007,12:19)]Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 06 2007,9:59)]Matt,

I thought that could probaly do something at bottom of flyer: designed by so and so .com, i could advertise your business that way to people to drive them to your website. just a thought

make it eye catching and stands out making them say: wow very creative and a good idea to save money on selling a home
bump......

Steve
12-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Tony,

Do you think such a product would sell?

landonkade
12-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Dec. 07 2007,1:45)]Quote[/b] (AMW Graphics @ Dec. 07 2007,12:19)]Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 06 2007,9:59)]Matt,

bump

pmblair
12-08-2007, 12:12 AM
bump?

landonkade
12-08-2007, 12:24 AM
Quote[/b] (pmblair @ Dec. 08 2007,12:12)]bump?
bump, bounces the thread back up to the top