PDA

View Full Version : Enough! LOL

Billz
11-29-2007, 11:04 AM
Ever get to the point that you just start telling people you have finished for the season? I have received 4 or 5 calls for leaf cleanups yesterday and today already...it is like 20 outside and blowing snow everywhere. Our forecast looks about like this every day for the next week. I just started telling them yesterday that I have finished for the season, and people have been stunned. I can tell they don't know how to respond. lol

I would rather not spend all day blowing leaves when it is this cold, anyone else turn work down?

pmblair
11-29-2007, 11:11 AM
Never... I'll work rain, sleet, snow, shine... freezing cold or sweltering hot... if there's work that someone wants me to do, and I can do it, I will....

But that's just me...

Angelik99
11-29-2007, 12:14 PM
wow I'm glad i live in florida! haha! I don't even know what 20 degrees feels like. A couple times when I was up north for a very very short time it was in the teens at night, but of corse I was under 16 blankets and sleeping! LOL!!!

I must be spoiled...

Steve
11-29-2007, 01:01 PM
You gotta love it when the leaves are frozen to the ground until next spring and there is nothing you can do about it LOL.

pmblair
11-29-2007, 04:03 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Nov. 29 2007,9:01)]You gotta love it when the leaves are frozen to the ground until next spring and there is nothing you can do about it LOL.
That's what you call poor property management on the part of the homeowner.