PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

TigerTime
11-27-2007, 07:36 AM
Well where do I begin. I have had some personal problems for a while. I had to deal with a pendig divorce and so I has to take some time to attempt to get my life back into check.
I want everyone to know that it had nothing to do with my business it was stricly a home life issue.

Tiger TIme Lawn Care, I have gotten some good news over this time period. A team from Germany is coming to Memphis to shoot a TV show about my little company and the Bikini Cut. It is going to be a 30 minuteTV show and the local media has already been talked to about a story in early spring. So as a result I could get some free ad time locally right when people will be looking>

Hey I am back and will be on here a lot more. I am sorry to those that have called and written letters to me concerned. I just felt it was important to try to fix things at home.

For those that are still wanting to get in on TIger Time, I have room avaliable. I have bigger plans for next year and I would like to invite anyone that wants on for a ride to get on board now.

Again thanks for all the assistance this past year. What a ride it has been Steve you have done so much for me this year. I made money and I pray that all here will forgive me for my absents for the past little while.

pnplawn
11-27-2007, 09:55 AM
A lot of us was wondering what happen to you. Welcome back.

Steve
11-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Lee,

We have very much missed you and I am happy to hear about the tv show! Take many many pictures!

You have hit such heights with your advertising and such global awareness of your brand, most of us here can only dream of it.

Looking back on the experience so far, could you give us a little insight as to how it was to deal with so much media and how you feel all this media attention has effected your business?

Also how do you think this entire experience has changed you?