PDA

View Full Version : Enterprise Rent-A-Car

pnplawn
10-19-2007, 08:59 PM
I am going to post part of a email I got today. I have deleted the address and email and phone number out of respect of privacy. She found me by my website. She also said she had other company's that she wanted me to look at.

Sr. Operations Coordinator

********************************************************************************
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 12:06 PM
To: 'Rodman@pandplawncareservice.com'
Subject: Lawn Care Quote for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Hello,

I am looking for a lawn care company either in Avon Park or Sebring to maintain the Enterprise facilities if I could get a quote on lawn maintenance and some landscaping it would be greatly appreciated.

Addresses are below:

Please contact me if you have any questions

Sr. Operations Coordinator

Steve
10-19-2007, 09:07 PM
WOW Congrats!

When she said she had more, meaning more Enterprise locations? Or does she represent a commercial management company?

I wonder how she found your website too!

That is awesome news!

pnplawn
10-19-2007, 09:29 PM
meaning more Enterprise locations

FourSeasons
10-19-2007, 09:46 PM
Thats great!
How long have you been in business? Do you do mostly residential or commercial?
Which do you like better?

It seems like your business is doing good and you enjoy it. Thats why i asking.

I've got to get a website together to. Its an important way for people to learn about you business.

Steve
10-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Rodman,

You really are doing wonders for promoting the importance of having a website to get more business!

pnplawn
10-19-2007, 10:34 PM
Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Oct. 19 2007,10:46)]Thats great!
How long have you been in business? Do you do mostly residential or commercial?
Which do you like better?

It seems like your business is doing good and you enjoy it. Thats why i asking.

I've got to get a website together to. Its an important way for people to learn about you business.
I have been in business for about 4 years now. This is my first year here in County that I live in. So basicly I had to start over, But for business aspect I have that in the bag. I know how to get out, get work, how keep the customer happy. For one you have to either love or enjoy your job rather its LCO , or CPA what ever your doing. If you do not like it only see it as a job then your work habbits are not that good, as they would be if you enjoyed or loved what you are doing. I do mostly Commercial very few Residential accounts. I have noticed over the years, there is less stress with Commercial accounts then they are with Residential accounts. Work has been a little slow here, its not very large county and also the Residential people here look at you like your crazy when you say $105.00 month for full Lawn Care Service. These people are crazy if they think I am going to come and mow weed eat , edge there yard for 75.00 month. That a mow every week for 40 weeks. NO way!!! I will sit at home, Most here thats what they say there used to paying ( $75.00) gee thats only $18.75 per cut, NO way........ Back home I had plenty of accounts that was happy to pay $105.00 a month.

There I go again Rambling on and on.....

Rodman
PNP

pmblair
10-19-2007, 11:01 PM
If anybody would like to discuss options and possibilities on getting a website, I'm here to help. Just email me.

It is most definately important to have a website. Years ago, the fax machine was a luxury... now it's a necessity... and websites are in the process of changing from a luxury to a necessity... I would suggest that EVERYONE get a website as soon as you can... if your competitors don't already, they will have soon! (...and if you don't use me to get your website done, use SOMEONE...)

FourSeasons
10-19-2007, 11:12 PM
Quote[/b] ]I have been in business for about 4 years now.
How long were you in business before you got your first commercial acct.?
The complex you had a picture posted on here was pretty big. I think you said it takes a day to complete. So do you work by yourself or do you have employees?

pnplawn
10-19-2007, 11:21 PM
My First year I got a commercial account doing a small Office and retail plaza. I learn from that one account there was less of a hassle and headaches with commercial accounts.And most of the time Commercial accounts do not have a problem signing a YEAR contract with you. So now in the winter time you are still getting payed for service that you are not mowing that often. So now your getting $3000.00 for 2 mows or even one mow a month. Sounds good huh? COMMERCIAL is the way to go.

pmblair
10-19-2007, 11:27 PM
A good add on for commercial accounts (for those that can offer this service) would be pressure washing. Wash the entire building, walkways and entrance ways once a year... the high traffic walkways and entrance ways once a quarter or more.... this is VERY profitable and will add a TON of money onto the contract.

FourSeasons
10-19-2007, 11:32 PM
Quote[/b] ]My First year I got a commercial account doing a small Office and retail plaza.
Since that was your first commercial. How did you go about getting it compared to how you obtain commercial accounts now. Or is it the same strategy. Just modified some with four years under your belt.

What made them choose you over other more experienced lawn care services? Maybe the way you presented your self and your business.

pnplawn
10-20-2007, 01:07 AM
This is what I tell them, Smaller company can do better then a large company. They ask me how? I tell them ( As smaller company can spend more time on there lawn cause we do not have to rush get it done. We can spend more time then a large company that has lets say 100 accounts , they are trying get them all done in 6 days. Most company's have seen this in the past with larger company's. Also you should have other customers that can give you positive remarks. Then the rest is in giving the Lowest Bid.