PDA

View Full Version : Finally Insured

FourSeasons
10-19-2007, 08:30 PM
I got my insurance finally. Now I can put in my ads "Licensed and Insured". Makes me feel more like a professional.

If your just starting out and are not insured yet. It might be cheaper than you think. I thought it would be expensive so I kept putting it off.

$1 million policy for 12 months:

$100 to start
$56 per month for 12 months.

I would got this a long time ago if I new this.
I just assumed and never actually went and got some quotes.

Just thought I'd let some of the newer people like myself know.
Customers like to see the insured part and now I can go bid on commercial properties.

Little's
10-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Who are you insured through?

Steve
10-19-2007, 08:45 PM
That's great news!

pnplawn
10-19-2007, 08:47 PM
I went through my local Alstate. Now that you say your Ins, Did you happen to ask them if they charge for "Named Insured"? Now you may ask what is "Named Insured" and what is it for. I will give you brief on it. Named insured. A named insured is a party who is a primary insured on a "named insured's" insurance policy. The named insured is the party who is covered by the insuring agreement of the policy and who is bound by the terms and conditions of the policy, including premium payment. For ease of administration, many insurance companies designate a "first named insured" on a policy as the default point-of-contact and decision-making authority between the insurance company and the policyholder(s).

Most Commercial Accounts will want this. They will want to be listed as a Named insured on your policy.

Rodman
PNP

FourSeasons
10-19-2007, 09:38 PM
Quote[/b] ]Who are you insured through?

My insurance company is called American Insure All. I don't know if they are a nationwide company or not. They get quotes from several different companies and get the cheapest one.

Steve
10-19-2007, 10:25 PM
You know what would be cool, is if we could get like an 'official insurer here' that would allow everyone to get a discount on insurance.

Little's
10-19-2007, 10:31 PM
Good Idea!

FourSeasons
10-19-2007, 10:37 PM
Thats a great idea!
Wow you are constantly coming up with great ways to help all of us out
Over and over you have a solution to one of our business problems
Thanks!

pmblair
10-19-2007, 10:57 PM
Totally awesome idea, Steve!