PDA

View Full Version : fall/halloween flyer

moseley creek
10-19-2007, 01:58 PM
I am waiting permission from the county for these to go home with all the children at 3 elementary schools. I already have permission to hand them out tonight at my childrens fall festival. Lets see if I can get it to show up. I am using the horror scene that Steve had put up.

moseley creek
10-19-2007, 02:00 PM
maybe this one will work??

Steve
10-19-2007, 02:07 PM
What type of file is it? What program did you make it in?

moseley creek
10-19-2007, 02:11 PM
The other was made in Word lets try this one. I had 2 coupons on the bottom but they did not transfer over?

Steve
10-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Oh how wonderful! I think at the top you want to use 'scene' instead of 'seen.'

Can you tell us a little more about this!

What did the coupons say? How did you approach the school to hand these out?

Fantastic job!

moseley creek
10-19-2007, 02:40 PM
I did catch the grammer error and corrected it. I talked to Chestin this morning and he got my brain working or over working I'm not sure. I just5 went to the school my kids go to and asked about handing them out tonight at their fall festival and I got permission. But as far as going home with the kids I need school board permission. I should have that any time now. I would like them to go home next week.

There are two coupons there as well one is 10% off fall clean up and the other was for 10% off new customer contract.

Steve
10-19-2007, 02:47 PM
Very neat stuff and very creative! Keep us posted on how all this goes!

Did Chestin come up with any interesting marketing ideas to help push your business further?

moseley creek
10-19-2007, 02:48 PM
What does everyone think. With grammer correction, turn it into an iron on and put it on the backs of white tshirts for my kids?http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif

moseley creek
10-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Yes a few I'll keep you posted

Steve
10-19-2007, 02:56 PM
Quote[/b] ]What does everyone think. With grammer correction, turn it into an iron on and put it on the backs of white tshirts for my kids?

Oh yes! Also, what if you had your son or daughter teach a lesson to other students on lawn mower safety? Could this be done without the mower running? They could show what to and what not to do? Etc?

You could also send something like this into the paper as well!

moseley creek
10-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Got lots in the works. I did ask about a mower safety class of sorts but it has to be passed thru the board as well.

Steve
10-19-2007, 04:35 PM
What if you videotaped it and then made it available on your website?

Clean Lawn
10-19-2007, 09:29 PM
I really like that flier it is so great! If you can find a program that will actually open for the rest of us would you be against any of the rest of us using it in our areas?

moseley creek
10-19-2007, 09:52 PM
one more try. I made it in MS works word processor. If it does not work I need help I guess.