PDA

View Full Version : vechile wrapping

landonkade
10-14-2007, 07:30 PM
i have seen several big business around town with vinyl wrapped around the entire car. So i thought of the idea of getting my vechiles wrapped, asked friends if they have seen such and such with wrapped vechiles and they say yes, then they say it stands out, makes u remember.

i am trying to figure out , how much something like that cost. thought about going to one or two of the businesses and asking them.

Would it be worth doing. It would be a moving billboard and more noticable

Steve
10-14-2007, 07:44 PM
Matt,

Tony from AMW offers this service so he should be able to give you an idea. Would you be wrapping your black pickup?

landonkade
10-14-2007, 07:46 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 14 2007,8:44)]Matt,

Tony from AMW offers this service so he should be able to give you an idea. Would you be wrapping your black pickup?
proably so, and probaly a 07 ford fusion

Steve
10-14-2007, 07:48 PM
I sent Tony an email, so hopefully he can jump in here and offer his thoughts.

landonkade
10-14-2007, 07:51 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 14 2007,8:48)]I sent Tony an email, so hopefully he can jump in here and offer his thoughts.
k, great so what would u think about it?

i was reading this on the internet, thought it would help out

http://www.learn-more-today.com/advertising

Steve
10-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Well, visually I am sure it would look fantastic. But I am guessing it's gonna cost at least a couple grand.

Personally, I would be doing a lot more outrageous stunts to build up my brand before I did that. Like I would mount a mower to my roof or something crazy.

I like cheap, creative marketing ideas.

Also, why not paint your vehicles an outrageous color where they really stand out. Say for instance lime green or something like that. That you could do for cheap. You could do it for REALLY cheap if you got some latex paint and rolled it with a roller. I have seen people do that before and it's hilarious. Really stands out.

I like to think of the marketing dollars as investments and how much will this or that marketing dollar give me in a return for my investment?

Do you want to go crazy? Hire a bunch of kids to help you paint your truck say with latex. It can be removed later. Have them paint it white and then paint green grass along the bottom. Take pictures and send them to the paper. Have them put their hand prints on the back and sign their name. It would be funny, silly and stand out. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif Cheap too.

I know I went a little crazy with that but I am just trying to throw some ideas at you http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

What are your thoughts on your truck?

landonkade
10-14-2007, 08:07 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 14 2007,8:59)]Well, visually I am sure it would look fantastic. But I am guessing it's gonna cost at least a couple grand.

Personally, I would be doing a lot more outrageous stunts to build up my brand before I did that. Like I would mount a mower to my roof or something crazy.

I like cheap, creative marketing ideas.

Also, why not paint your vehicles an outrageous color where they really stand out. Say for instance lime green or something like that. That you could do for cheap. You could do it for REALLY cheap if you got some latex paint and rolled it with a roller. I have seen people do that before and it's hilarious. Really stands out.

I like to think of the marketing dollars as investments and how much will this or that marketing dollar give me in a return for my investment?

Do you want to go crazy? Hire a bunch of kids to help you paint your truck say with latex. It can be removed later. Have them paint it white and then paint green grass along the bottom. Take pictures and send them to the paper. Have them put their hand prints on the back and sign their name. It would be funny, silly and stand out. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif Cheap too.

I know I went a little crazy with that but I am just trying to throw some ideas at you http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

What are your thoughts on your truck?
i understand where u are coming from about being cheap and creative. Just a little bit spent, could bring alot if it is a unique/different way<** creative

Steve
10-14-2007, 08:33 PM
Very true.

The vehicle wrapping makes vehicles look amazing. I do look forwards to hearing what Tony has to say on this.

landonkade
10-14-2007, 09:30 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 14 2007,9:33)]Very true.

The vehicle wrapping makes vehicles look amazing. I do look forwards to hearing what Tony has to say on this.
i had left u a private message - gopher

Steve
10-14-2007, 09:45 PM
I didn't get it yet.

AMW Graphics
10-15-2007, 04:19 PM
Wraps are a great way to get noticed, and make you stand out form the rest of the people in your field. Wraps can last from 1-10+ years, the time it lasts depends on the matirials used.

I would sugest for most people to go with a 5-6 year, this keeps the price down some making it more afordable.

Wraps start at about $3K and go up, but in most cases we can save you a nice chunk of cash depending on your situation.

Send me an email to Tony@amw-graphics.com and we can talk more about it.

Steve
10-15-2007, 04:31 PM
I'd love to get video on the vehicle wrapping process! Oh that would make for a good show.

landonkade
10-15-2007, 04:52 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 15 2007,5:31)]I'd love to get video on the vehicle wrapping process! Oh that would make for a good show.
any idea of how much/ around about figure it would cost for my truck, there is some pics on the forum, if u remember it, or gopher can post the pic