PDA

View Full Version : pricing

galaxy
08-19-2007, 10:46 AM
Can someone tell me how to much to charge for putting down herbicides to control weeds http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/thankyou.gif

Steve
08-20-2007, 10:18 AM
This is something I am sure Troy could help you with. Let me forward this question to him.

tiedeman
08-22-2007, 08:05 PM
First thing, make sure that you and your business is licensed to do any type of pesticide applications. Second, it really depends on what you are controlling, the type of application, and the area of the application. For example, most application pricing is based on the square footage of the area.

Clean Lawn
08-25-2007, 12:04 AM
How much does it normally range per square foot? I have looked into the testing for this in the state of Virginia, as I would like to add it to CleanLawn's list of services to offer but was also unsure what to charge.
In Virginia we have to send for a book from Virginia Tech and then go to the local DMV for the test.

Clean Lawn
08-27-2007, 05:41 PM
This is posted in two areas but still no one gave any examples on the pricng per square footage which is why I believe the original poster put it in another section. If anyone currently provides these services could you give us little guys some suggestion for coming to pricing for ourselves in the areas we live in please.
Thanks so much.

tiedeman
08-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Quote[/b] (Clean Lawn @ Aug. 25 2007,12:04)]How much does it normally range per square foot? I have looked into the testing for this in the state of Virginia, as I would like to add it to CleanLawn's list of services to offer but was also unsure what to charge.
In Virginia we have to send for a book from Virginia Tech and then go to the local DMV for the test.
In Michigan I have seen prices all the way down at $3.00 per 1,000 sq ft, up to $5.50 per 1,000 sq ft. Most places though also have minimum charges of around $25, $27, or $30.