PDA

View Full Version : Helping Others!

pnplawn
04-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Last week I got a new 5ft Box Blade. I have not gotten to use it yet, Well untill today. I was driving over to friends home. I had my tractor with me, I did a small bush hog job today. Anyway I was driving down a street going to my friends home I noticed 2 guys shoveling a Large dirt pill down. I felt compassion for them I turn around and stop. I pulled up to them offerd my tractor to help knock the dirt down. They asked how much? I said nothing, I didnt stop to make a profit I just wanted to help them. So I attached the blade to the tractor and went to leveling the dirt. This was my first time doing this with a blade so I was glad to be doing it. I was getting a lesson as I help these to fellows. When all was said and done the guy came over to me said Thank you how much do I owe you? I said nothing! I said I would help you and that was what I meant. I got lesson how to use my blade and he got his dirt leveled. So I felt good about it. Im sure he was wondering who this white kid was helping him! These to guys were African American. So I bet there wonder why I stoped to him them. I say you can not always get and get , you have to give in this world can not always take!!!

Just my 2 cents

Rodman

Steve
04-09-2007, 10:25 PM
That is a great story! And was very nice of you to do that.

It builds up good will. I think that is important.

How does a box blade differ from a bucket?

pnplawn
04-10-2007, 01:43 PM
I personal think its little harder to use the box blade cause you have to pull and drag the dirt. With a bucket you can pick it up drop it then spread it . Its more work when you use a box blade but I am sure there is things you can not do with a Bucket, that you can do with the box blade.

Rodman