PDA

View Full Version : honda golld wing

myrlin
03-28-2007, 09:53 AM
I am thinking of buy a 2007 honda gold wing dos anyone have any avice.on which one.or want you like about them.

S.P.Martin Lawn Care
03-28-2007, 10:56 AM
If you intend to mostly tour vs running errands, its a great choice. Way too big for just running around town. They are very quick and agile, but stop and go can be challenging as they are not exactly lightweight bikes.

Fuel economy is not too shabby either for such a big machine.

Just don't put one of those Alf dolls on the back of it....

myrlin
03-28-2007, 11:16 AM
I WOOD LIKE TO TOUR SOME . WHAT IS ALF DOLLS . BE AND THE WIFE HAD BEEN THINK ABOUT IT FOR YEAR.

BARRY

Steve
03-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Great bikes. I don't know how much you have riden in the past but having a bike with a fairing and a windshield can make all the difference in the world when riding.

Another thing is many people buy bikes and ride them for a little bit then let them sit or they get rid of them. Have you looked up the classifieds in your area for a used one? Maybe you could get a great price on one.

Oh and I was just thinking, don't the 2007 Goldwings have an airbag? That is a nice feature.

myrlin
03-28-2007, 02:46 PM
Yes they have one with a air bag. i been rideing for a long time. i have has bike with windshield befor. it make a difference that for sure. buy a use bike i dont know. it something to look into.

barry

Steve
03-28-2007, 04:38 PM
I bet there are many on craigslist.com

What other types of bikes have you riden? What was your favorite?

S.P.Martin Lawn Care
03-28-2007, 04:46 PM
The Alf doll is a stuffed doll that looks like the critter/alien from the TV show some years back that some riders like to bungee cord to the travel pack.

Steve
03-28-2007, 04:56 PM
http://www.emerchandise.com/images/p/ALF/pdPDALF0003.jpg