PDA

View Full Version : Just my luck!

kc2006
02-21-2007, 10:48 AM
Lately I've had horrible luck selling stuff on ebay. I sold a nitrous bottle for drag racing in December, sold it to a kid in the army, well it took him 3 weeks to pay me. I reported it as an unpaid item, well right after I did that he pays. So I ship it out to him, first time shipping APO, I messed up and shipped it parcel post instead of priority. Well he still hasn't gotten it and he put a hold on the money on paypal. Finally yesterday I found out that parcel post can take up 3-4 months to get to him! Opps. So now I have 200 dollars in limbo till who knows when.

Then just yesterday someone bought a 4 wheeler I had on there for sale. They used the buy it now so I was excited because I had it high. Well no dice! No feedback and they're all the way in Alabama (i'm in ohio) something didn't sound right. Well got an email today saying he's sending a money order with extra money that i'll need to send to england because he's shipping it to england. It's a scam. So now I'm out the 80 dollars it took to list it. Can't win.

But I have someone local that saw the quad and is coming today, they're highly interested in it so it should sell today. Thats how its been lately, just too much of a pain to sell online. I won't sell online unless the item is worth atleast 100 bucks, its just not worth it for any less.

tiedeman
02-21-2007, 11:00 AM
I would contact ebay in regards to the quad. My wife ran into a problem like that before and ebay refunded her the listing price.

Steve
02-21-2007, 03:09 PM
Sorry to hear all that. It sounds like there are many many ways for things to go wrong with eBay.