PDA

View Full Version : Apprentice on tonight

Steve
01-07-2007, 03:50 PM
The Apprentice is back tonight with it's season premiere on the West Coast.

I am looking forwards to it.

tiedeman
01-08-2007, 04:34 AM
So what do you think. Do you think that him and Rosey are purposely fighting to drum up ratings?

KimKriel
01-08-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm not sure I'm going to watch this year, it seems like its going to be less about the business and more(reality based) drama. I get enough of that when I walk through family room and daughter is watching something crazy.

I think the whole issue with him and Rosie is definatly about the publicity they are getting.

Steve
01-08-2007, 05:03 PM
The Trump vs. Rosie issue I agree was a publicity stunt. It's kind of strange when you own a 'high class' building company that you come across on tv as really being low class. Why not be above it all and just drop it and move on? I don't know but it seems like Donald likes the last word .

The first episode really started out looking like a soap opera. Trump driving down a blvd in LA telling us all about the show with the sun shinning down on him. Then let's take 15 of the 'best and brightest' and then have them fumble about with a tent which. LOL That was funny.

The car wash episode seemed basic enough. I really didn't think it was a great idea but it was something. It was amazing to me how close they came in income. The one team seemed to really beat the other. They had their big signs out there first bringing in cars while the other team stood on the side of the road yelling at cars passing by.

In the end, I think the PM should have been fired but he made it out for one more day. Wasn't he a really hyper dude?

What's your view?

pamper my grass
01-29-2007, 02:14 PM
I love the apprentice