PDA

View Full Version : 6 minute sneak preview of The Landscaper is online

UnitedEnvironment.com
07-20-2005, 04:47 PM
Check out UnitedEnvironment.com's home page, and click on the link for the sneak preview, It plays instantly

UnitedEnvironment.com
07-21-2005, 04:33 PM
where very anxious to hear opinions on the show, please feel free to throw any comments are way, good or bad. This way we know what does and doesnt work.

NickN
07-22-2005, 09:40 AM
Very impressive!I know it's a preview,but I'm hoping the videos go into detail regarding installation,tips,and techniques.
Ya know,you could package this(tutorial videos) on DVD or VHS.I'd buy and I'm sure many others would.

UnitedEnvironment.com
07-24-2005, 06:18 AM
well, they will definately be on dvd to buy, with no commercials and at a much higher quality. We test ran the first episode the other night online, and we really had to minimize quality to make sure 90% of viewers have no problem watching. You most likely wont see a difference, but since i have a copy in my dvd player, and i know what it sounds and looks like at 100% quality, I do. Glad you liked the preview, spread the word.

Steve
07-25-2005, 07:03 PM
I watched it and thought it was good. I applaud you guys for pulling this together. Good job to you for being so creative. Keep up the great work and let us know what goes on next.

The only technical thing I was thinking which might help in the future is if each person had a wireless mic maybe affixed to them to help improve audio. But besides that, I still think it was great.

UnitedEnvironment.com
07-26-2005, 08:07 AM
Actually, thats a really great idea. I will look into that and see how much it would cost to get a hold of them.

Steve
07-26-2005, 09:01 AM
Are you already planning out your next video? What will it be on?

UnitedEnvironment.com
07-27-2005, 10:02 AM
actually we just wrapped up filming the other day. We are currently prepping to begin filming episode 3 this weekend.
Show 2 will be a heavy turn from 1, it takes place at a home where a Landscape company whom still does there maintenance, installed plants in there front yard. Unfortunately they did a nightmare of a job, improper spacing, we found many plants in a heavily declined state of health from improper planting methods. So the whole job is us fixing and rearranging what was there. Its mostly about planting. Good thing about it, it shows everything not to do first. Only thing I am worried about is that, I was extremely sick and on a heavy amount of prescribed medication while filming this one, so I have yet to see the first cut. They said I did fine. However I am waiting to judge.