PDA

View Full Version : Headstart for frontier lawn

Frontier-Lawn
04-01-2005, 07:39 PM
What would you add to this list of business plan questions?

Business Description
- Give a one paragraph description of your business. * We Provide All-in-1 Service for less Searching for sprite Companies
- Where is your business located? Venice, Fl
- What services does your business offer?
* We Currently offer: Lawn Mowing, Shrub & Hedge Trimming, Small Tree Trimming and Removal up to 7', Brush Clearing, Leaf Clean-up, Small Landscaping and Landscape Upgrades. Misc. Yard Clean Up. Fall/Spring Clean Up. Annual color beds, Christmas Decorations
- What value does it add to the marketplace?
I believe it adds a lot of value when you can get one company to do all you need to your property

Management Abilities
- What are your qualifications? I helped my Mom take care of her 2 acre property in Md since I was 10, then when we moved down here in 1990 her 1 acre home then. Also my great grandfather had a nursery/ landscape design up north and taught my mom all he knew and she taught *me
- How will your experience contribute to the success of your business?
It will give me some what a edge over the newbie's but not as much as the seasoned pro's
Business Strategy
- What is your business strategy? To Buy used Equipment to start of to keep a low overhead and then buy newer with cash when needed or can
- What are the strengths of your business strategy? A low overhead = more profit
- What are the weaknesses of your business strategy? used equipment has a higher chance of going out
- What are the key strategic opportunities you have identified in your marketplace? I live in the middle of the retires that cant do there lawns any more. so that will lead to a higher chance of getting the job
- How will your business take advantage of these strategic opportunities more effectively than your competition? We will cater to most of there needs we can fill
- How do you intend to maintain your competitive edge? Go to 90% of all trade show each year & get all magazines to stay current on new topics
- Describe the key challenges you face and how will you overcome them? Losing the customer to low bidding newbie's. And we should over come them by 1, they donít provide great service. 2, they go out of bizz from prices to low
Legal Structure
- Will your business operate as a sole proprietor, partnership, corporation or an LLC? *sole proprietor
- How will your legal structure decrease your business's exposure to risk? By being a sole proprietor I donít have to deal with partners wanting there share or there say in the company.

Financial
- How much will you personally invest in your business? *$3000
- How much money are you seeking from banks? None due to credit issues
- How much money are you seeking from private investors? None
- How long until you plan to break even? *1 year or less
- How long until you plan on making a profit? 1 year or less
- What will your start-up costs be? Be specific, describe each and the cost. Trailer $750, 36" W/b mower $500, Trailer hitch $150, Blower $139, Trimmer/Edger combo $200, Insurance $429, license $75
- What is your sales forcast for each month of the entire year? List each month's goal.
- What will be your monthly operating expenses? Be specific, describe each and the cost. Fuel Price Raising and Lowering
- What will your monthly fixed costs be? Be specific, describe each and the cost. * Promotion's (flyers, signup deals), web hosting fees

Mission Statement
- What is your business? Lawn & Landscape Maintenance/ Installs
- How will your business succeed? Attention to detail
- What values are important to your business? Quality Work & Reasonable Price's
- How does your business improve the lives of your customers' and employees'? Donít Know Yet

Marketing Slogan
- What is your marketing slogan? At Frontier Lawn, You get Fast Reliable Service, Completive Prices, & Attention to detail. (may need some work still?)

Market Analysis
- What are the positive NATIONAL trends that will affect your business? People want to spend more time with family and enjoy there lawn
- What are the negative NATIONAL trends that will affect your business? donít know
- How will you take advantage of the positive trends and deal with the negative trends? donít know

- What are the positive REGIONAL trends that will affect your business? Smaller lawns less time to finish the work and can do more in the day
- What are the negative REGIONAL trends that will affect your business? Government Stepping in more with rules
- How will you take advantage of the positive trends and deal with the negative trends? donít know

- What are the positive LANDSCAPE INDUSTRY trends that will affect your business? Drought tolerant plants
- What are the negative LANDSCAPE INDUSTRY trends that will affect your business? Hurricanes
- How will you take advantage of the positive trends and deal with the negative trends? Plant Plants that use less water then the normal plants and try to deal with the weather

Customer Analysis
- What is your current customer base? 3
- Who are your target customers? (age range, education level, occupations, average home value) * (age range) 18-up, (education level) Any, (occupations) All but Lawn Guys, (average home value) $130,000
- What zip codes do they live in? Only my county
- What do your customers want? Great Service Completive Prices

Competition Analysis
- Who are your competitors? Lost Count
- How many employees do they have? Don't Know
- What is their estimated sales volume? Don't Know
- What services do they offer? Lawns/ Landscaping
- What is the quality of their product? Don't Know
- What is the price range of their product? Don't Know
- Who are there customers? Don't Know
- What are their strengths? Don't Know
- What are their weaknesses? Me
- Are they a direct or indirect competitor? Both

Labor
- How many employees will you start with? Full or p/t? None
- What will the hourly labor wage paid to employees be? None
- What will your total annual labor hours be, see below?
* Jan total billable hours = 224
* Feb = 224
* Mar = 224
* Apr = 224
* May = 224
* Jun = 224
* Jul = 224
* Aug = 224
* Sept = 224
* Oct =112
* Nov = 224
* Dec = 224

* Yearly total billable hours = 2576

Equipment
- What equipment will be needed? 36" W/b, 21" Trimmer/Edger, Blower Misc Tools
- How much will it cost to obtain this equipment?
- Where will you store the equipment? Trailer in my yard
- How much will it cost to store the equipment? None

Advertising / Promotion
- How will you advertise or promote your business? *Flyers & Word of mouth
- How much will you spend doing each per year? * * 500 min.

Types of expenses.

Different expenses you will want to include in your business plan. I want to include insurance, Gas, Equipment Maintenance, Advertising, Cell Phone, Web Hosting, & Office Supplies. *

Rent/Mortgage, Utilities, Insurance, Gas, Equipment Payments, Equipment Maintenance, Advertising, Truck Payments, Phone/Cell/Internet, Office Supplies. Or others.

Steve
04-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Hi Frontier-Lawn,

That is a great start. Let's see if we can add some more details to help you plan more.

1. What zip codes will you be servicing? This will allow us to create some customer charts for you to find which areas you may want to focus on.

2. Can you break down the monthly fee for the following expenses :
Quote[/b] ]I want to include insurance, Gas, Equipment Maintenance, Advertising, Cell Phone, Web Hosting, & Office Supplies.

Rent/Mortgage, Utilities, Insurance, Gas, Equipment Payments, Equipment Maintenance, Advertising, Truck Payments, Phone/Cell/Internet, Office Supplies. Or others.

3. What are your new customers goals for this year? Give us 3 #'s. A total number of new customers you feel you can easily attract this season. A total number of new customers you feel will be moderately difficult to attract this season. A total number of new customers you feel will be extremely tough to attract this season. What date do you want these total customers by?

mowboy
04-05-2005, 02:43 AM
Hi Frontier-Lawn,

My name is Joel LaRusic and the Gopher Team asked me to see if I could provide any words of wisdom to help you get your business plan completed.

What you have so far is great. It is good that you are taking the time to think things through as you start your business... it is a key to your success to always plan ahead.

I had a couple of points about your plan. First regarding your financials and second about your competition and marketing efforts.

First with your financial section. I know, this is not the fun part of the business plan but it is an important one. You have to understand the numbers behind your business to succeed so you might as well start from the beginning by doing proper analysis.

You wrote:

Quote[/b] ]Financial
- How much will you personally invest in your business? *$3000
- How much money are you seeking from banks? None due to credit issues
- How much money are you seeking from private investors? None
- How long until you plan to break even? *1 year or less
- How long until you plan on making a profit? 1 year or less
- What will your start-up costs be? Be specific, describe each and the cost. Trailer $750, 36" W/b mower $500, Trailer hitch $150, Blower $139, Trimmer/Edger combo $200, Insurance $429, license $75
- What is your sales forcast for each month of the entire year? List each month's goal.
- What will be your monthly operating expenses? Be specific, describe each and the cost. Fuel Price Raising and Lowering
- What will your monthly fixed costs be? Be specific, describe each and the cost. * Promotion's (flyers, signup deals), web hosting fees

I'd like to see a little more detail in your forecasting sections. Try to look ahead at least one year in advance. As Gopher suggested make a list of all your expenses and how much you expect to spend each month on them. (hint: use a spreadsheet program like Excel).

Also estimate how much revenue to expect to make each month. Use the numbers that the Gopher Team asked you to come up with (new customer goals) and try to put a dollar amount to each customer. The net result for your plan is a list of each month of the year and the expected revenue for that month.

The other thing in your plan that I think needs a little more research is your competition. True, there are probably too many competitors to list them all or even most. Are there one or two companies that stick out in your area that do well? Are there companies that are strong in the neighborhoods that you want to work in? You may need to spy on them and watch them do a job or two. What are they doing well? What are they not so strong in. Be candid and take notes. Try to select one or two and look at the questions again.

Quote[/b] ]Competition Analysis
- Who are your competitors? Lost Count
- How many employees do they have? Don't Know
- What is their estimated sales volume? Don't Know
- What services do they offer? Lawns/ Landscaping
- What is the quality of their product? Don't Know
- What is the price range of their product? Don't Know
- Who are there customers? Don't Know
- What are their strengths? Don't Know
- What are their weaknesses? Me
- Are they a direct or indirect competitor? Both

See if you can complete these tasks and post your results. We'll go from there.

Good luck!

Frontier-Lawn
04-05-2005, 07:42 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ April 04 2005,11:32)]Hi Frontier-Lawn,

That is a great start. Let's see if we can add some more details to help you plan more.

1. What zip codes will you be servicing? This will allow us to create some customer charts for you to find which areas you may want to focus on.

2. Can you break down the monthly fee for the following expenses :
Quote[/b] ]I want to include insurance, Gas, Equipment Maintenance, Advertising, Cell Phone, Web Hosting, & Office Supplies. *

3. What are your new customers goals for this year? Give us 3 #'s. A total number of new customers you feel you can easily attract this season. A total number of new customers you feel will be moderately difficult to attract this season. A total number of new customers you feel will be extremely tough to attract this season. What date do you want these total customers by?
1. What zip codes will you be servicing? This will allow us to create some customer charts for you to find which areas you may want to focus on. **- 34234, 34228, 34236, 34235, 34232, 34239, 34233, 34231, 34238, 34242, 34229, 34272, 34275, 34285, 34293, 34292, 34287, 34286

2.. Can you break down the monthly fee for the following expenses :
insurance $50, Gas $100, Equipment Maintenance $25, Advertising $50, Cell Phone $90, Web Hosting $5, & Office Supplies $15.

3. What are your new customers goals for this year? Give us 3 #'s. A total number of new customers you feel you can easily attract this season.{15} A total number of new customers you feel will be moderately difficult to attract this season.{25} A total number of new customers you feel will be extremely tough to attract this season.{40} What date do you want these total customers by? End of July/August

Frontier-Lawn
04-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Joel,
there is one guy on my street that does lawns and his truck/equip looks like scrub stuff Have not seen his work but his property is not in the best of shape. and then there is another scrub that does 2 lawns on my street. he does not do a great job. the 2 bigest and best companys that are in my area are hazeltine landscape and The one next to my moms house T.L.C. they both do a good job and are always bussy

Steve
04-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Hi Frontier-Lawn,

Customer analysis based on zip codes provided by Frontier-Lawn of service areas and data provided by ESRI Business Solutions (http://reports.esribis.com/esribis?command=zipcodelookup).

Census data provided by census.gov (http://factfinder.census.gov/home/saff/main.html?_lang=en)

We charted three of the zip code areas you posted. You can see there is a wide difference between them. I would suggest doing this for all the zip codes you want to service to see which would be the best to market to.

Frontier-Lawn
04-07-2005, 11:49 AM
the four closest zips to me are 334293, 34292, 34275, and 34285

mowboy
04-07-2005, 11:55 PM
Hey Frontier-Lawn,

Regarding your expenses... have you considered if you will be spending money on any of the following:

Fertilizers & Other Lawn Treatments
Waste Disposal
Bank Interest & Charges
Truck - Repair & Maintenance

Also:

Is the $100 fuel for your truck, your equipment or both?

What is the $50 insurance for? Truck insurance? Business liability insurance? Workers' Compo or disability insurance? Have you considered the cost of all of these?

Internet Access/Hosting - You put $5 for hosting. What do you pay for internet access (you can write this off too).

Provide these numbers and we'll put together a monthly expense graph so you know what you need to break-even.

Thanks

Frontier-Lawn
04-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Quote[/b] (mowboy @ April 07 2005,11:55)]Hey Frontier-Lawn,

Regarding your expenses... have you considered if you will be spending money on any of the following:

Fertilizers & Other Lawn Treatments
Waste Disposal
Bank Interest & Charges
Truck - Repair & Maintenance

Also:

Is the $100 fuel for your truck, your equipment or both?

What is the $50 insurance for? Truck insurance? Business liability insurance? Workers' Compo or disability insurance? Have you considered the cost of all of these?

Internet Access/Hosting - You put $5 for hosting. What do you pay for internet access (you can write this off too).

Provide these numbers and we'll put together a monthly expense graph so you know what you need to break-even.

Thanks
spending money on any of the following:

Fertilizers & Other Lawn Treatments- I don't Do. to much bs to go throu to get a licence for it
Waste Disposal- $25 Customer pays it
Bank Interest & Charges- Free Checking fron 5th 3rd bank
Truck - Repair & Maintenance- oil changes every 3 months $25

Is the $100 fuel for your truck, your equipment or both? Both so far. all i have is a 21'' push, trimmer and edger, blower

What is the $50 insurance for? Truck insurance- truck is on personal insurance Business liability insurance- yes Workers' Compo or disability insurance- no Have you considered the cost of all of these? not yet

Comcast online- $42.95 month
msn for email- $10 month

Thanks

Steve
04-08-2005, 09:38 AM
Hi Frontier-Lawn,

Here is our customer goal chart for this year ending in August to help motivate you. Now that we have these goals, we will be able to chart your progress throughout the season.

Each month you should report back here and let us know your latest customer count to see where you are at in your goal. You might want to print out this chart and put it somewhere where you will see it each day to inspire you.

This is from our Business Consultant Joel. I don't think this part was answered yet.

Quote[/b] ]Also estimate how much revenue to expect to make each month. Use the numbers that the Gopher Team asked you to come up with (new customer goals) and try to put a dollar amount to each customer. The net result for your plan is a list of each month of the year and the expected revenue for that month.

Frontier-Lawn
04-08-2005, 09:37 PM
This is from our Business Consultant Joel. I don't think this part was answered yet.

Also estimate how much revenue to expect to make each month. Use the numbers that the Gopher Team asked you to come up with (new customer goals) and try to put a dollar amount to each customer. The net result for your plan is a list of each month of the year and the expected revenue for that month.

with the cheapest mow @ $145month

customers monthly income
15 $2175
25 $3625
40 $5800

mowboy
04-09-2005, 03:47 PM
Hi Frontier Lawn,

OK, thanks for clarifying those numbers. Here is a quick snapshot of your income statement based on your estimates:

* I have used your lowest revenue numbers. Of course, if you succeed in getting more customers then this number will go up.

Also I have assumed that your $145 lawn cut charge includes waste removal (which you said is currently $25 based on 3 customers) so I adjusted the waste disposal charge to account for more customers.

Revenue 2175

Expenses
Advertising 50
Equipment Fuel 25
Equipment Repair/Maint 25
Insurance 50
Truck - Gas & Oil 75
Truck - R & M 10
Internet Access/Hosting 5
Office Supplies 15
Telephone and Fax 90
Waste Disposal 125

Total Expenses 470

Net Income 1705

As well, attached is a pie chart of your monthly expenses.

My book provides more details on how to put together a more thorough business plan including how to complete all the reports and charts you need ...and I would recommend you do this (The book will be available at www.mowboy.com in about 2 weeks). However, this will suffice to get you off and running right now. *

Do you have any specific questions about the business that I can help you with?

Frontier-Lawn
04-09-2005, 04:31 PM
latter on whats good to expand in to on other green industry products

mowboy
04-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Quote[/b] (Frontier-Lawn @ April 09 2005,1:31)]latter on whats good to expand in to on other green industry products
If I understand your question, you are asking what areas can you expand into. I would suggest providing your existing customers with more services. You mentioned about fertilizing being a bunch of red tape but this can be a high profit service that is probably worth the hassle in the long run. Try to offer your customers full service or you may find them switch to a company that does.

So other than cutting you can offer beds maintenance, trimming and pruning, planting, fertilizing, lawn weed control, lawn specialties such as aeration, lawn renovations/rejuvinations and top dressing.

Keep learning more about horticulture and try to help (and profit) from anything your customer needs for her lawn and garden.

Frontier-Lawn
04-10-2005, 11:34 PM
also would ether for you know how hard it is to get a SBA Loan for $10,000 for some new Equipment?

Steve
04-12-2005, 08:55 AM
Hi Frontier-Lawn,

I don't know about that. Maybe mowboy can help.

Frontier-Lawn
04-12-2005, 10:01 AM
So whats next on the agenda?

mowboy
04-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Hi Frontier Lawn,

Re the SBA Loan I had to check into it a little as it differs a lot in Canada and in the US.

How hard it is depends on your own situation. Overall, you have to jump through quite a few hoops and you are examined quite thoroughly when you apply for an SBA loam.

Here are the very basic qualifications to get a business loan:

- You must have a reasonable amount already invested in your business.

- Your business plan and other business document must be very detailed. What we have done here (with Gopher) is only touching the surface compared to what they will want to see. You really need to explain everything about your business, why you need the funds and your plan to pay it back. You'll need income statements, balance sheets and long-term forecasts. Lots of paperwork! Also, expect to have your personal credit scrutinized (not just the business).

- You will need collateral to secure the loan.

So you will have to answer the question as to whether it is worth it or not.

I hope this helps :-)

Steve
04-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Hi mowboy,

Have you known others who have done this? Would you suggest going this route? If you would suggest against it what would you suggest in place of doing this?

mowboy
04-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Hi Team Gopher,

Good question. I have not actually known anyone who has got an SBA loan. Most find it too much work to satisfy the eligibility requirements... so I would not recommend this route.

If you are need of capital the easiest type of loan to get is a basic personal loan. You'll still need the collateral but they will not ask for financial statements, forecasts and the like. This is the route that I have used in the past and it is the route I would recommend for Frontier Lawn and other small/medium sized LCOs if they are in need of capital.

Frontier-Lawn
04-12-2005, 09:57 PM
i may forget it then since i have a credit score of 475 its not worth the trouble

Frontier-Lawn
04-13-2005, 06:19 PM
So Whats the Next Step on this plan?

Steve
04-14-2005, 09:11 AM
Hi Frontier-Lawn,

Do you need us to help you with any flyer or door hanger designs?

Mowboy do you have any suggestions of what you have found to work for you?

Frontier-Lawn
04-14-2005, 11:06 AM
I did some flyers from your downloads. I do need a door hanger and a logo thou. I did download a hanger from you, but i can't edit it to look good. And how do i post the flyers i edited it wont let me?

Steve
04-14-2005, 11:48 AM
Hi Frontier-Lawn,

We will have to find out why you can't attach a file. Have you looked through the logos in our gallery and could we use any of them to base a new logo for you?

Frontier-Lawn
04-14-2005, 12:46 PM
the 4 i like are: tiger 110 & x-ray 232, 255, 447

Steve
04-14-2005, 04:16 PM
Hi Frontier-Lawn,

What would you want in the logo?

Frontier-Lawn
04-14-2005, 04:21 PM
Prob Just * Frontier Lawn & Landscape or what ever looks good. you guys are the pro's at logos *http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif

mowboy
04-14-2005, 08:49 PM
Hi Frontier Lawn,

While the Gopher Team helps you with your flyers, have you thought about your marketing strategy?

You mentioned some zip codes in your original post but as you are just starting to build up a customer base I think we would be best to focus in a lot more. So we need specific neighborhoods, streets or smaller areas that we can target our flyer/doorhanger marketing campaign on. These areas do not have to be the nicest areas of town and in fact you are probably better to start in a more middle or upper-middle class area. Keep in mind as well that it may be difficult to get a maintenance agreement from people right away. They want to get to know you first so you may end up doing, perhaps a clean-up or some other service. Once they see what a great job you do they are more inclined to give you more substantial jobs... like the weekly maintenance of the lawn and garden.

So, what I would like you to do is this:

Select at least three specific neighborhoods, streets or smaller areas that are nearby and answer the following questions for each:

1) Approx how many houses in this area?

2) Why do you like the area? Why does it appeal to you? (i.e. The competition is lousy or lots of seniors who need help... you get the idea)

3) What are the demographics of the zip code in which the neighborhood is located (Team Gopher listed the demographics of 3 zip codes for you in a previous post... if the ones you need are not there you can check yourself by following the link to the census site which is in that same post).

Like this:

Area One
There are approx ??*houses.
I like this area because:
The demographics of this area are:

... same for other two.

Take a drive around and post back when you have select some neighborhoods to target. See you then!

If you had other thoughts or questions about your marketing campaign, please let me know.

Frontier-Lawn
04-14-2005, 08:56 PM
heres my ares map *http://www.mapquest.com/maps....ipcode= (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=230+alsace+ave&city=venice&state=fl&zipcode=)

mowboy
04-15-2005, 02:52 AM
OK. Great. I'm not sure how many houses there are in this map but you mentioned getting 5000 flyers printed so you have got plenty to get started.

In my opinion (and posts from this site and others back me up) the best way to get new customers as you are just starting out is to personally deliver flyers and to talk to as many people as you can. Sure, just dropping the flyers may result in a call or two, but knocking on people's doors, professionally introducing yourself and offering a free quote on the spot (perhaps even offer to do the job the same day if possible) will win people over time and again.

Remember to complement folks on their lawn and garden. Don't slag the competition. Note how you would be able to help them. Do they need a clean-up, some summer color in their beds, some fresh top soil or mulch? Of course, ask for the lawn maintenance too but as I said before, some will want to try you out with something smaller first.

Don't just hit the houses once. Hit them again and again, month after month. Some of your potential customers will see your flyer many times before calling you. It is important to remember that each time a prospect sees your company name they have a little more confidence in you until finally... they have enough to pick up the phone.

Remember to post back as you come closer to the goals you set earlier in this post (15 easy, 25 moderate and 40 difficult).

I look forward to hearing your progress!

Frontier-Lawn
04-15-2005, 11:12 AM
ok now good idea or bad idea my address on the flyers?

Frontier-Lawn
04-15-2005, 11:16 AM
Team Gopher, how can i send my flyers to you to get your opinon on them? since i can post them?

mowboy
04-15-2005, 11:57 AM
Frontier Lawn,

No reason to put your address on your flyers. Phone and web address is good. Make sure you have a way for customer to contact you via your website (which I see you do).

Xray
04-16-2005, 11:01 AM
#751, #752, #753

Steve
04-16-2005, 02:02 PM
Hi Frontier-Lawn,

We fixed the forum so you can post your flyer.

Frontier-Lawn
04-16-2005, 02:12 PM
lets try this again heres flyer 1

Frontier-Lawn
04-16-2005, 02:14 PM
heres the second. and whats the opions on these please

Steve
04-18-2005, 11:25 AM
Hi Frontier-Lawn,

Visually they look fine. The one thing I would suggest is make the first paragraph of your text center aligned instead of left aligned.

Another thing I would suggest is use the one flyer we have that says sorry about the noise. Possibly use the flyer for neighbors that surround the customer you are servicing to try and get more customers closer to each other.

Frontier-Lawn
04-19-2005, 11:43 AM
did tiger #110 post that one yet

TigerDezine
04-20-2005, 01:12 AM

Frontier-Lawn
04-20-2005, 11:53 AM
from what my family an friends say & me 2, we like x-ray #752

Frontier-Lawn
04-21-2005, 11:41 AM
ok when the truck signs get to ill post them

Steve
04-21-2005, 11:46 AM
Looking forwards to it!

Frontier-Lawn
05-11-2005, 05:43 PM
well i had these flyers printed 500 for $180 front/back and i was working at nite with the pizza company to hand them out. well i was handing them out for a week now, and due to the moronic friend of the owners that he had working there in the day (he was freinds for 20 years) drove away the customers so to day i found out he closed the shop and sold it to a new guy. so now im out $180 and i handed out 75 so far. well i hope they dont call and expect pizza each month.

Steve
05-12-2005, 08:31 AM
Hi Frontier-Lawn,

The flyer looks very nice. I am sorry about that happening. Let me know if you get any calls from it though. If you do, it might be worth trying it again with a new pizzeria.

Frontier-Lawn
05-20-2005, 09:25 PM
heres my door signs

Steve
05-22-2005, 03:39 PM
Hi Frontier-Lawn,

They look very nice! Thanks for posting them.

Steve
05-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Here is the back part of Frontier's pizza flyer.