PDA

View Full Version : How to advertise your business here

Steve
03-04-2008, 03:12 AM
If you are wondering what is the best way to advertise and promote your business here, I will give you a few pointers.

If you want to advertise on here for FREE

What you should do.

- The best thing to do is get involved with the community. Put a link to your business in your forum signature and take part in discussions.

- How do you put an ad link in your signature? Go to "Your control panel" then click on "Personal Info" then "Edit your profile." On that page you can edit your signature line and it will appear under each of your posts.

- Start a new post in the Introduction area and tell us a little about you and your business. How you got started. What services or products you offer. Maybe even offer a special to the forum members for a limited time to give them a chance to try out your product or services.

- Make friends with the other forum members!

- Put your image in your avatar so forum members can get to know you. People buy from others they know. The more comfortable they are with you, the more comfortable they will feel buying from you.

- Give insightful responses and answers to posts.

- Make new posts on your own that get other's to think or share with us some of your business insights.

What you SHOULDN'T do.

- Don't post the same thing in different sections of the forum. It won't get your message out more. It will make people think you are spamming. That's not a good thing to do in a forum. Remember, when forum users visit the forum, they will tend to click on the New Post link and that will show them all the new posts since the last time they were on.

<hr>

Advertising on the forum with your business in your signature is a good way and FREE way to get the word out about your business. But if you want even more attention you really should consider getting a link on the forum.

<hr>

* If you want to place your ad on the forum, send me an email (slow@gophersoftware.com) and we can get you on here for a per click amount. You can also try out advertising on here for free to see what kind of response you get.

* If you are a forum member and would like to help sell ads on here let me know to and we can split the ad revenue you bring in 50-50.

I hope this helps answer a lot of questions. If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks, Steve