PDA

View Full Version : Praise the forum

VogelLawnService
03-01-2007, 11:03 AM
i just wanted to thank team gopher for the website and the software. i love this website its easy to use and kept very clean! much information to be gathered here by vets or newbs to the industry! so thanks team gopher!

Steve
03-01-2007, 01:08 PM
Well thank you so much. I appreciate you taking part and sharing with us your insights!

UniversityLandscapers
03-05-2008, 01:34 AM
I love the information and content...but I have to say there seems to be a bit too much going on. Personally, I find the embedded video from Youtube kind of annoying, since it plays everytime a new page is loaded.

Also, the navigation box above the actual forum bit appears as white letters on a light gray background...you can't actually see the words unless your mouse is over them.

Steve
03-05-2008, 02:56 AM
I guess all in all, it's a work in progress. I am very happy about all the great content, it's the presentation that seems to be rough.

I do appreciate you joining the forum.

lawnindustryconsultants.com
03-05-2008, 06:43 AM
Very god site. Keep up the good work steve http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/yourock.gif

All Aspects Landscaping
03-05-2008, 09:44 PM
My only complaint is the white letters also... if you could just change them to green... would be great... Ive learned a long time to mute the you tube box... that steve can be annoying...lol j/k steve!!! I actually love helping out the new guys with any advice I can offer... If you need to reach me you can contact me at allaspects@mac.com... Steve... cant say enough buddy... Ive been a user since like gopher 98 was out?!? I have minimal problems and always have been taken care of with service. Ive gotten about 6 people turned on to gopher.... made me have time to see the family... and work on friction-clothing.com. anyways, thanks again