PDA

View Full Version : Name Change

FourSeasons
11-09-2007, 09:55 PM
I going to change my name but I can't decide which name to go with. I want to get my site built, logos made, etc.
Maybe you guys can give me your opinion. They both the same almost but I can't decide.
Either:
Green Image
or
Greener Image
With something like landscape services on the end or something close since I do more than just lawn care. Even though I'd rather do, just lawn care.
My friend said to put "A" at the beginning of either one so I'd be first in the phone book but I don't really plan on advertising in the phone book cuz its to expensive.
http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/thankyou.gif

pnplawn
11-09-2007, 11:16 PM
GREENIMAGELAWNCARE.COM is avilable but GreenerIMAGELANCARE.COM is not.

FourSeasons
11-10-2007, 12:08 AM
oh i didn't even think to check for that.
So when you make my site will it be for example -
marysvillelawncare.com redirected to say greenimagelawncare.com

pnplawn
11-10-2007, 12:21 AM
Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Nov. 10 2007,12:08)]oh i didn't even think to check for that.
So when you make my site will it be for example -
marysvillelawncare.com redirected to say greenimagelawncare.com
"we" could do that yes, require to buy the extra domain. Think maybe some time we could talk on the phone? I could help answer some of your questions.

Steve
11-10-2007, 06:56 AM
I think it always is sweet when you can get a domain of your lawn care business. So when you are planning it out, you can check to see if the domain is available.

Green Image Lawn Care sounds great to me and I think it is a great visual as well.

Keep us posted as to what happens with this!

Little's
11-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Just curious if you live in Marysville, CA.?

FourSeasons
11-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Quote[/b] ]Think maybe some time we could talk on the phone? I could help answer some of your questions.

Rodman - My number is already posted on the side of my truck in my pics so I don't think it matters if I put on here. 425-280-0087
email - fourseasons_yc@yahoo.com

FourSeasons
11-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Quote[/b] ]Just curious if you live in Marysville, CA.?
No I live in Marysville, WA. I'm from California and I liked to move back. I hate the weather here, but I've kind of established myself here.
I think you were the one near Redding? I have family in Andereson/Happy Valley area. I like it there.

myrlin
11-14-2007, 06:42 PM
If you are establiised why wood you what to change your name.

barry

FourSeasons
11-14-2007, 08:51 PM
Quote[/b] ]If you are establiised why wood you what to change your name.

Because I don't like the name yard care. It doesn't sound professional to me. I started last May so I'm still a pretty new business where I could do it. I would like something a little more unique than Four Seasons. If I look up four seasons __ on the DOR site in WA, there is at least 20 companies with that as the first part of their name.
When I look up green Image there is 2 and they are no where around me.

I was thinking Green Image Lawn & Landscape.