PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get members to post?

Steve
02-09-2007, 10:21 AM
If you have been active in using forums, what have you found to be the best way to get members to participate in the forum and post?

If not the best way, what are some good ways?

maelawncare
02-16-2007, 01:49 AM
hmmm, pay per click http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

seriously the only reason i would think of would be interesting and helpfull topics. the only reason i still come here, is because you guys always have interesting and very helpfull topics that dont normally get started in the big forums.

kc2006
02-24-2007, 12:30 PM
a friendly helpful environment.

I know theres other lawncare forums that I won't go near just because its not a really appealing forum, one because of the members and two the way its set up. I like this forum because its easy to navigate and everyone on here is super nice and helpful.

TigerTime
06-10-2007, 08:44 AM
I think this forum is like the lawn care service. Word of mouth goes a long way. I know that I have talked to several about your forum and some have come in and looked around.

I would suggest maybe a give away of some sort for those that make continuous post of intrest to people. You guys do give product out for different things and it should not be something that should intice people to post but it is just an idea.

I think you guys are great and very very helpful. I would not worry about the amount of posts but the quality.

tiedeman
06-12-2007, 08:14 PM
Talk about a revival of a thread...I like it though:)

TigerTime
06-13-2007, 07:10 AM
Quote[/b] (tiedeman @ June 12 2007,7:14)]Talk about a revival of a thread...I like it though:)
I guess that is what comes from reading everything. LOL