PDA

View Full Version : Don't be afraid to post

tiedeman
04-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know don't be afraid to post information about your business or any questions. The questions or comments can be general business questions or questions about a problem in the lawn. Don't be afraid, post away!

twaniewski
10-08-2009, 08:11 PM
I'm thinking of starting a lawn care business in the fort lauderdale area in fl. do we mow on the rain or what? can anyone help me out

Steve
10-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Welcome to our forum.

do we mow on the rain or what?

I would think it be better to not do that. The lawn could get pretty messy.

What's keeping you from getting started so far?

justin_time
10-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know don't be afraid to post information about your business or any questions. The questions or comments can be general business questions or questions about a problem in the lawn. Don't be afraid, post away!

Yes I totally agree, some are here just to read what we write.

Hopefully those people will sign up and post their questions.

Sometimes questions can be answered because it's the same topic

akessinger84
11-03-2009, 08:21 AM
I have seen larger companies mowing in the rain around indianapolis but I wouldnt recomend it. Iguess really its a owners decision either way just dont be out there in the thunder and lightning

SuperiorPower
11-03-2009, 09:31 PM

Guys have you noticed that this original post is over 2.5 years old? I think it is interesting that the person posting it has not posted since 09-14-07. They were last active 09-10-08 (over a year ago!). This "last active" time was most likely them just visiting and looking at boards. And back when they were active this person must have been very active since they have over 2500 posts!! That is a lot of posting!

Steve
11-04-2009, 06:50 AM
He was very active for a while!