View Full Version : trial

02-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Downloaded the gopher software this morning. I have been looking at it for sometime now. I would love to say how awesome I know it is ,however I have a wee problem.Im getting an error and I dont know on whos end its on so Im wanting to see what the pro's think
the software is not suitale for running ms-dos and microsoft windows applications. choose close to terminate the application.

Gopher Tech
02-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Hi westco,

Try this, download the latest install here (http://www.gophersoftware.com/temp2004/setup_gopher2004.exe). Then install it. See if it works, if not let us know.

02-11-2005, 08:29 AM
Well thanx a million. the update loaded fine and I,m actually in the program now. I am getting this error now when I click on almost every tab though. Here is the error see what you think.
Error while trying to open file. The system cannot find the file specified.

Good luck and thanx for the help.

02-11-2005, 09:06 AM
Looks like bigger troubles...getting the error mentioned in the previous post on everything and I mean everything,also when going to the invoice or all that you enter info in when you click edit or new it gives a "transaction not active" notice. I went to the company edit info area and pulled up where to enter company name and noticed I couldnt type anything it then locked up and had to control alt delete to end the task.
so its most likely an easy fix just out of my area hahaha

Gopher Tech
02-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi westco,

Go to Options then the Database tab and click on the folder button. Locate the .gdb file which should be located in program files/ditech/gopher2003 or program files/ditech/gopher2004
That should get rid of the error. If not let us know.