PDA

View Full Version : 21 POINT LAWN ANYALSIS

teambowman
09-05-2007, 10:34 PM
I was looking for the lawn care analaysis

Steve
09-06-2007, 12:00 AM
Here are the ones Troy created so far. Do you have any to add?

Quote[/b] ]All 15 on my sheet

1. type of turf
2. lawn establishment
3. density of turf
4. color of turf
5. thatch composition
6. depth of topsoil
7. texture of soil
8. condition of soil
9. moisture of soil
10. controllable weeds
11. weed grasses (no control) This one actually doesn't make sens to me though
12. insect activity
13. disease activity
14. particular problems
15. potential of lawn

And under each point, there are already pre-printed boxes to check off for the type of weeds, problems with the lawn, etc.

teambowman
09-10-2007, 07:13 AM
Do you have this on a computer file to download? It think it is a great idea. We are doing a chamber of commerence show and it would a something we could you to promote new customers.

teambowman
09-10-2007, 07:14 AM
Sorry bad writing

Steve
09-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Oh tell us more about your show! Will you be videotaping it?

What are you going to be talking about?

How did you get interested in doing this?

LawncareMarketingMagic
09-13-2007, 01:28 PM
The whole idea behind the '21 Point Analysis' is simply to give you something more than the typical 'Free Estimate' most LCO's offer.

It really doesn't have to have 21 points, but certainly the more the better because your prospects will think it's such a great deal.

I'll have to dig through some old project files to find the lists I've used previously and when I do I'll be sure to post them here.

tiedeman
09-14-2007, 11:07 AM
I agree. There are many times I will skip certain points either because the customer doesn't care or I don't have time.

teambowman
09-17-2007, 08:55 PM
I thought maybe you had a file that I could use in the field for my customers to see when we did the estimates. I can create my own just wanted to see what you created.

On the subject of the chamber function. We are expecting 900 to 1000 people at the taste of northwest chamber function. Many local business and restaurants get together to promote our business to the local community. I wanted to use a lawn analysis to encourage to that were interested in lawn and landscape service to sign up for the estimate and give us a chance to sell our services. I am not sure if we can videotape, I will let u know

Steve
09-17-2007, 10:38 PM
What ever you can do would be great! Even share with us some pictures of your event!

Did you have any more ideas to add to the 21 point lawn care analysis list?

Steve
06-02-2008, 11:44 AM
I am going to see if Chestin has any further thoughts on this. I will message him.