PDA

View Full Version : Procut offers a pizza marketing deal

Steve
04-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Procut is offering a pizza deal in their marketing.

Check it out, maybe it will give you ideas too.

ritchiem
04-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Has anyone had any luck with this type of promo?

StartALawnCareBusiness
04-03-2008, 03:16 PM
Interesting concept.

This sets up some ideas for cross promotion. Could Procut include pizza coupons with their billing or place a placard on their truck for the pizza company?

In return, the pizza company could tape a small Lawn Care flyer on each of their delivery boxes.

Since a pizza store normally has a defined area of service and most lawn care companies try to stick fairly close to home base, this seems like a good way to saturate a geographically confined area with advertisements for the two companies.

Keith

Steve
04-03-2008, 03:45 PM
I think those are great ideas. If a lawn care business owner could find a local pizzeria owner they get along with well, then the co-marketing could be fantastic!

Like maybe the lawn care business could even print up place mats. Or maybe they could split 50-50 an ad in value-pack.

musician/lawnman
04-03-2008, 05:18 PM
So is the Pizza brought to me by Pro Cut? Or just the offer by Pro cut? lol Just kiding I saw the pick up only.....

Steve
04-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Chuck can you give us any updates on your cross promotion with the quick lube place?

What's been your review on it so far?

musician/lawnman
04-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Alot of cards taken from the card holder but 0 calls as of yet. If I don't get some business from it in the next 60 days I will drop it. I'll give it a good 3 month try but I'm not doing the lawn for 1/2 price all year for nothing. No way.