PDA

View Full Version : Free Workshop on Healthy Lawn Care?

Steve
03-28-2008, 01:59 PM
Have you ever considered hosting a Free Workshop on Healthy Lawn Care? I saw a promotion for one such event and thought it would really be a great way to reach out to the neighborhood. This is something you potentially could get free promotion for in a local newspaper in the community section. Then you could take pictures of the event and post it on your forum. It could really position you and your business as the go to people for lawn care in your area and build goodwill.

What's your view on this? Do you think you would like to offer such a seminar?

Do you think it would be a great way to sell your services or upsells?

Residents are invited to attend a free workshop on Healthy Lawn Care from 7-8:30 p.m. April 3 at Farmington Hills Fire Department Headquarters, 31455 W. 11 Mile.

Mary Wilson, a horticulture advisor from the Oakland County MSU Extension, and Ecological Landscape Consultant Rick Lazzell, are the featured guest speakers who will discuss fertilizer selection and usage. Participants will learn basic lawn care including mowing, soil testing, fertilization, irrigation and weed management.

Little's
03-28-2008, 10:20 PM
I think it would be great for a business to offer something like this. I would like to attend one of these also.