PDA

View Full Version : What marketing material would help?

Steve
03-25-2008, 01:10 PM
I got an email from Annie over at http://www.cardscheaper.com

Quote[/b] ]We're toying with the idea of adding client retention cards (year round) to a number of industries. Think those would be well received in your industry? Cards like "Thank You" or referrals (both looking for and thanking for), etc. Do you think 'coupon' offerings would be interesting (custom coupons) to your industry?

I do have another question - do you know what the percentage (roughly) might be for landscaping companies that also do snow plow service - or any other service?

I am hoping you all have some input that can help her. My take is that customer retention cards would sell well. Thank you and referral cards are also a great idea. We talk about these things often here. Coupons are also always a big part or the lawn care marketing campaigns.

As far as the % of lawn care business owners that also snow plow, that is a tough one. I don't know for sure but if I had to make a guess I would figure 20% or less?

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

justin_time
03-25-2008, 01:27 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Mar. 25 2008,1:10)]I got an email from Annie over at http://www.cardscheaper.com

Quote[/b] ]We're toying with the idea of adding client retention cards (year round) to a number of industries. *Think those would be well received in your industry? *Cards like "Thank You" or referrals (both looking for and thanking for), etc. *Do you think 'coupon' offerings would be interesting (custom coupons) to your industry?

I do have another question - do you know what the percentage (roughly) might be for landscaping companies that also do snow plow service - or any other service?

I am hoping you all have some input that can help her. My take is that customer retention cards would sell well. Thank you and referral cards are also a great idea. We talk about these things often here. Coupons are also always a big part or the lawn care marketing campaigns.

As far as the % of lawn care business owners that also snow plow, that is a tough one. I don't know for sure but if I had to make a guess I would figure 20% or less?

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
I would benefit such a thing... this is a great idea. Especially for the referrals

I think this is a good idea