PDA

View Full Version : Mascot Advertising

landonkade
03-01-2008, 09:42 PM
i know we have talked about mascots in the past....... but

Me and my wife was going around shopping, and thinking about going out to eat somewhere. After we left from shopping we had seen the Quiznos Mascot Cup outside dancing, and doing stupid stuff to get attention. So we decided to get there and eat.. pretty good food

The Mascot got our attention and was funny

Here is a pic i found on the web of the mascot.

What would be a good custome to wear for lawn care to market like that. Can you find any on the web and display them. And what would the prices be for one

Steve
03-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Matt,

That is awesome! Was the person dressed up as the mascot out there handing anything out as they are in this picture? I wonder what kind of offer they are giving out.

What are you think of as far as making your mascot and what would you hand out?

landonkade
03-01-2008, 11:06 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Mar. 01 2008,10:38)]Matt,

That is awesome! Was the person dressed up as the mascot out there handing anything out as they are in this picture? I wonder what kind of offer they are giving out.

What are you think of as far as making your mascot and what would you hand out?
no they wasnt handing anything out, just dancing, and doing stupid stuff to get attention.

I probaly wouldnt hand anything out that i know of as of right now, just the business name and phone number on the mascot and get peoples attention to call.

How do i go about getting a mascot made or something, like a manufactor or something. And what would be a good character to be lawn care related.