PDA

View Full Version : Review of Richard's marketing material

Steve
02-19-2008, 03:29 PM
We had two great flyer designs posted today and it got me to thinking that we really could help everyone a lot more if we offered a free marketing material review area.

So let's get this started with Richard's flyer.

Now. I do like this flyer. I think it is very visual, which is great. I read it a couple of times and thought to myself that I think the offer would get a better chance of being read if it were horizontal across the top.

I like the green vertical bar on the left side but maybe we could put the "Now in your area" in that spot?

Also I think I would like to change the wording to something like, call us today for your free estimate and to get your free spring fertilization. Or something like that.

I personally don't like the find out more part. It makes me think that this is going to get to become a complex series of hoops I will have to jump through.

What's your view on this?

Steve
02-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Oh and here is the back that I missed.

You know what you got me to think. Since you are so good with websites, why not create a specific welcoming page that explains your offer on your website link. Then a customer can sign up for it on the spot. Like for instance http://www.murphyslawns.com/spring1

Then you could track the effectiveness of this flyer.

Also, any thoughts to as why not color on the back? Is it cheaper to print?

justin_time
02-19-2008, 03:41 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 19 2008,4:37)]Like for instance http://www.murphyslawns.com/spring1

Then you could track the effectiveness of this flyer.
Very good point Steve.. it is a good idea. I actually do almost the same thing with my current promotions.

I also have to send you the hockey tournament book...

ritchiem
02-19-2008, 06:15 PM
black and white on the back is cheaper to print. But I didn't want a blank back.

Thanks for the tip on the wording...definitely gonna change that.

Steve
02-19-2008, 06:51 PM
How much is the printing costs for that? How many will you print out?