View Full Version : J & M Lawn Care(Matts) myspace

landonkade
02-01-2008, 08:47 PM
just wanted you guys to check out my myspace and tell me what u think

any do's or don't

how does it look as of right now

i have almost 500 friends now

i send out bullentins alot

ever new friend i get i send them a (thanks for the add) with my business name and website

i display pics of my work

have a rotating default pic to be eye catching

i have gained business using myspace

so here is the site, click the link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.c....8504321 (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=288504321)

All Aspects Landscaping
02-01-2008, 11:35 PM
Do you get much work from myspace??

landonkade
02-02-2008, 01:40 AM
Quote[/b] (All Aspects Landscaping @ Feb. 02 2008,12:35)]Do you get much work from myspace??
yes so far so good, you just have to market it right

once they see you over and over on myspace, they will notice you around town

Steve
02-02-2008, 03:15 AM
Matt,

Congratulations on everything!

Do you have any idea what the demographics are of your myspace group?

Is it all that they live within certain zip codes? Are they a certain age group? Are they equally male and female?

landonkade
02-02-2008, 09:27 AM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 02 2008,4:15)]Matt,

Congratulations on everything!

Do you have any idea what the demographics are of your myspace group?

Is it all that they live within certain zip codes? Are they a certain age group? Are they equally male and female?
the living range is between 5 and 10 miles

the age group is from 33 to 65

i am targeting both female and male

alot of people have been telling me( o i seen you on one of my friends myspace)

sometimes people send me friend request, and i ask them how they found me

i am not sure on the demographics- what you think steve

Steve
02-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Quote[/b] ]alot of people have been telling me( o i seen you on one of my friends myspace)

Do you mean you have people seeing you out and about in your town saying that to you?

Quote[/b] ]i am not sure on the demographics- what you think steve

I think you are doing great!

landonkade
02-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 02 2008,11:05)]Quote[/b] ]alot of people have been telling me( o i seen you on one of my friends myspace)

Do you mean you have people seeing you out and about in your town saying that to you?

Quote[/b] ]i am not sure on the demographics- what you think steve

I think you are doing great!
yeah i usually ask them *if they have seen our signs in yards or our trucks around town or heard of us, and some say yes, and some say no.

I have to get the ones that are saying no, to get them to say yes,lol<**- i guess the name isnt out there the way i want it to be,lol

i want everyone to say YES, I HAVE SEEN YOUR TRUCKS AROUND, AND YOU DO GOOD WORK

i want people and other lawn care companies to say when they see me" There is that lawn care company i always here about"

also since i have so many friends on my myspace, people are saying i seen you on one of my friends profile-" they say that because just about ever friend they have, i have,lol, and they see my"thanks for the add" comments on there friends profile also