PDA

View Full Version : Motovational

realhuntin
01-17-2008, 11:36 AM
"Stopping at third base adds no more to the score than striking out."
-E. Joseph Cossman

Just something to think about. Hope this keeps you motivated to continue on your journey to success.

realhuntin
01-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Here is one I wrote;

" Only I have the empowerment for success in my life."
-Gary T. Robinson

Write this down and tape it to the computer monitor, frig and bathroom mirror so you will be able to see and read it everyday. It will help keep you motivated.

Steve
01-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Very true and thank you for sharing your thoughts on this.

Do you think you always had such a strong and positive attitude or was this something you developed over time?

I do wonder if we can develop such positive viewpoint on life or if this is something almost genetic, where if we have it we have it and if we don't we don't.

realhuntin
01-17-2008, 06:53 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 17 2008,7:31)]Very true and thank you for sharing your thoughts on this.

Do you think you always had such a strong and positive attitude or was this something you developed over time?

I do wonder if we can develop such positive viewpoint on life or if this is something almost genetic, where if we have it we have it and if we don't we don't.
I have always had this (the strong positive attitude), mom says its a gift. I have heard of people buying those insperational vidoes and tapes but never heard any reviews or their thoughts of it. I read quotes all the time and I stay pretty focused with or with out them, I just like reading them. I can't ever remember who or what they wrote, so I guess other than the ones I have wrote is about all I can remember, when I do use someone elses quote I give credit to and not try an pass on as my own like alot of people do.

Steve
01-17-2008, 08:00 PM
One of my favorite quotes to add to your list is

"If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it."

Albert Einstein

realhuntin
01-17-2008, 10:33 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 17 2008,9:00)]One of my favorite quotes to add to your list is

"If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it."

Albert Einstein
Very good!