PDA

View Full Version : downloading and edit

landonkade
12-09-2007, 06:36 PM
i was wanting to know how to get the flyer/contract to download so i can edit it. I tried to download it and all it did was give me 3 images to zoom and and out.

I was going to use that one for the spring mailings

Steve
12-09-2007, 06:43 PM
It looks like there are two different ways you can do it.

One of the templates is an image and you can manipulate it with a graphic program.

The other is in a doc file. You could then edit it in Microsoft Word or get the free program openoffice.org

Does that help?

landonkade
12-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 09 2007,7:43)]It looks like there are two different ways you can do it.

One of the templates is an image and you can manipulate it with a graphic program.

The other is in a doc file. You could then edit it in Microsoft Word or get the free program openoffice.org

Does that help?
thats the same thing i was told in a different post by you,lol

ok i'll check it out

ABurlison
12-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Where did you find that one, I can't seem to find it?? Looks like a nice one.

landonkade
12-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Quote[/b] (ABurlison @ Dec. 09 2007,9:10)]Where did you find that one, I can't seem to find it?? *Looks like a nice one.
go to door hanger/flyers

page 7

half way down

landonkade
12-18-2007, 12:53 AM
Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Dec. 09 2007,7:36)]i was wanting to know how to get the flyer/contract to download so i can edit it. I tried to download it and all it did was give me 3 images to zoom and and out.

I was going to use that one for the spring mailings
i need to some one to edit the flyer up above so i can have it as a peel/ coupon on my website for spring. If anyone doesnt mind

take the snow plowing off and replace it with pressure washing

take the new plantings off and replace with landscaping

leave everything else the same

logo info: J & M Lawn Care
* * * * * * *lawn / landscape
* * * * * * *(334) 618-1916
www.dothanlawncare.com

i'll take a look at it when finished

Steve
12-18-2007, 05:04 AM
Maybe Rodman can help you out with this?

landonkade
12-23-2007, 12:42 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 18 2007,6:04)]Maybe Rodman can help you out with this?
Thanks To Rodman- page curl/peel

* * * I asked Rodman if he could do a page curl/peel for me, he said yes using a coupon page to offer customers specials. Told him give me a few days waiting on checks to come in, few days later he had a proof for me to look at.

Great poof, and told him that would work and la le here it is *http://www.dothanlawncare.com/jm.jpg

http://www.dothanlawncare.com

matt