PDA

View Full Version : MerchantCircle.com

pmblair
11-29-2007, 01:11 AM
Guys... You have got to check out this site... www.merchantcircle.com.

I found them ...... well, I don't even remember now HOW I found them... at any rate, I went on there, filled out the free business profile and listing, and within 5 minutes, that listing was #2 on Google for the search "lawn care fayetteville georgia"!!!! Check it out:

http://www.greenandcleanga.com/misc_images/googlesearch.jpg

GO!! NOW!! ...and if you find a place that says anything about "How did you find out about this site?"..... be sure you tell them that GREEN & CLEAN sent you!!! ....and check out our listing (http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Green.And.Clean.Lawn.Care.678-817-4011) as well! Network with us!

Steve
11-29-2007, 02:04 PM
WOW! This is amazing! Did it cost anything to enter your information?

Steve
11-29-2007, 02:06 PM
Oh by the way I like your button image.

Angelik99
11-29-2007, 02:20 PM
I'm there....

Steve
11-29-2007, 02:22 PM
Sarah check and see if it gives you a higher ranking in google afterwards as well.

Angelik99
11-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Yeah it put me #6 in my area! I made a coupon and that's the first thing that comes up, underneath is the company, etc!!

Took a while, but it worked!! So thank you!!!

I also signed up for google's business listings since I had spent so much time looking for myself on there, LOL!! Hasn't appeared yet though, it said it could take up to 4 weeks....blah!! But maybe I'll have a new mower by then, need one!! Anyone got a free one? no? lol figured I'd try it, hahahaha!!

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif

Steve
11-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Quote[/b] ]I also signed up for google's business listings

What is this?

Angelik99
11-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Nov. 30 2007,7:14)]Quote[/b] ]I also signed up for google's business listings

What is this?
if you do a search on google like for lawn care in your area, a map will come up with business listings..."Local business results for lawn care near blank"...

Underneath it has a link for "more results near city/state"...click on it

Then scroll to the very bottom, there will be a link that says "info for business owners", click on it...

and I don't remember where it goes from there but it has how to get your listing right there next to the little map. =)

Steve
11-30-2007, 10:52 PM
Oh so just having a website listed on google doesn't insert you into this listing then I guess?

pmblair
12-01-2007, 12:46 AM
I'm gonna go do that, then... if I haven't already... I really can't remember... man, I have done so much submitting of our site that it's not funny!

I just talked to my wife, and we're going to (in just a minute) buy three more domains for our site! One for the county we're in, and one for each of the other two counties in the "tri-county" area (we call it the "Southern Crescent"... it's like a half-moon below Atlanta)...

Hopefully all this submitting and extra domains will help improve our rank... I DID finally find my site on page 17 of the search listing tonight!!!! The funny thing is, it's my services page... not the home page... odd, eh? ...and I can't even find my MerchantCircle.com listing on Google anymore... ::sigh:: ahh well...

Steve
12-01-2007, 12:50 AM
After you order the domains, let us know which ones you get!

pmblair
12-01-2007, 01:11 AM
It's official!

Green & Clean Lawn Care now owns

FAYETTECOUNTYLAWNCARE.COM
CLAYTONCOUNTYLAWNCARE.COM
HENRYCOUNTYLAWNCARE.COM

Now I have to set them up... =)

Steve
12-01-2007, 01:15 AM
That is sweet!

Will each have their own webpage?

How will you maximize the use of the name to get ranked high in search engines?

pmblair
12-01-2007, 01:24 AM
I think I'll send them all to the same website... for now, at least...

I think the fact that Rodman's working with me to optimize the SEO the site itself in conjunction with the actual names of the URLs, they'll pretty much do the work themselves...

When they start working, I'm gonna do tests for about a week on each of them... meaning, I'll go to Google and type in "lawn care fayette county" and see what I get.